Nate Hinton

Nate Salary is listed as $79, 560

If he signed a 2 way contract which is reported on many sites including MAVS official site the salary is 449k for all 2 way contracts in NBA.

Yep that’s what I saw also but he’s guaranteed $50K.

My guess is that’s his D-League salary if he were there. Being up with the team gets you the NBA minimum, which is probably near .5 million. That’s my guess for the discrepancy.

1 Like

It could be a pro-rated salary for 2020.

https://nbacallups.com/two-way-tracker/?amp

“Again, it’s a bit different for the 2020-21 season. Earnings of two-way players will not be calculated by how many days are spent in the NBA. Instead, players will receive a fixed $449,155 salary.”

8 Likes

I don’t think so either. I didn’t have no problem of him leaving even though he wasn’t ready to contribute to an NBA team. He may be ready by his second year.

I knew we were going to be okay as a team at UH this year because the way coach Sampson can reload and we still had a lot of talent left from last year’s team. And even after Fabian White went down we got Chaney for depth.

So here we are as an undefeated top 5 team. Go Coogs!

I’m glad you supplied this source for confirmation. Many times on this board, users post information as facts and no source with their statements and expect everyone to believe it. I believe I did that too.
:shushing_face:

:grinning: I do it all the time too.

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome for Nate. I thought picking the COVID year to come out for a fringe second round pick caliber prospect like him would be a bad call but it looks like it actually may have worked out better for him because of that.

2 Likes

Ain’t the second year like 1.3 million 
?

Nate getting some run against the Rockets right now. Just made his first bucket in the NBA.

1 Like

5pts in 7 min!

2/7 from the field

1 Like

Nice treat to see Hinton in his debut on top of a blowout win or the Rockets.
One of the few times I have ever pulled for an opposing player to make shots against us

3 Likes

Is Nate the lowest rated recruit from his year to have already made it to the NBA? If so I think that speaks volumes about the quality of our player development

Jaxson Hayes and Devin Vassell are just a couple that come to my mind of being lower. Hayes was a one and done.

Hayes was technically rated higher than Nate but noted on Vassell

I see on the composite. Yes. He was. Hayes was rated lower by 247.

Oh sorry. I only checked 247s. My b.

Nate had 8 pts, 2 rbds, 1 ast, and 1 block in 13 minutes tonight.

12 Likes