NCAA Baseball Regionals

https://twitter.com/d1baseball/status/1400923528858198022?s=19

1 Like

Nice Win for the Conf to start off Regional action today. I usually have all the Regional brackets printed out and make predictions for ea Region. Just didn’t have it in me when UH & SHSU didn’t get in.

Edit: That’s a #4 beating #1 . Pretty pretty good as Jose Altuve would say.

3 Likes

Florida knocked out of the tourney by S. Alabama (?). Bigger point is Fla. lost 19-1, biggest margin of ever by an SEC team.

S. Florida and Miami tied after 2 in the winner’s bracket last I looked.

4 Likes

Good to see Central Michigan eliminate the Michigan Wolverines!

FIRE UP CHIPS!!!

2 Likes

AAC rolls to 4-0

DBags of DBaptist win at TCU

1 Like

We’re not even going to be competitive in this conference for the next few years.

1 Like

Ark vs Neb – Regional finals
Former Coog Pitcher Lockhart on mound for Arky currently on ESPN2.

Pitched 4.1 inn – 8 H, 3R

Gm tied 3-3

Chips eliminate our old conference mate UConn, but in turn get eliminated by Notre Dame.

Looks like both of our conference mates (ECU and USF) are moving on to the next round.

4 Likes

Great job by both. ECU is Top Baseball program in our Conf by long shot. Their fans are rabid towards the program. I think this is now 3 Supers for them in last 4 yrs.

3 Likes

Watching Lael Lockhart start for Arkansas right now. Off to a good start. It looks like they’re headed to the CWS.

1 Like

ECU is out. Swept by Vandy.

USF plays at Texas tonight (at 8?). I believe it’s on ESPNU.

1 Like

Bulls vs Horns locking up.

Of all the UT sports I hate their baseball team and fans most. Followed closely by football, bball, band, Botany Club, facility maintenance division, auto pool, and international nursing sorority.

5 Likes

Was at game few years ago and they were playing TSU…the most arrogant, obnoxious, a**h0@#$ ever seen at the ballpark. 50-60yr old men acting like putz…FTUATHTRIO