New Feb 9---Update on Pray10

I have to believe that most ladder accidents happen in construction work. I don’t remember how many times I had one, but I have two severely sprained ankles, a sprained knee and a broken rib when I was swinging as hammer for a living…

Miss you here Pray10. Prayers

Thanks, lowbehold.

I hope you continue to get better, @pray10. God Bless.

1 Like

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Need to regulate sales of ladders. Need to pass a background check, register each ladder and purchase a ladder safety belt prior to using said ladder . . . . .

1 Like

Oh good the mental deficients are here, with thoughts and opinions no one asked for.

When all we’re trying just trying to wish pray a speedy recovery, and that falling off a ladder can f you up and we should all be careful so not to end up in a similar situation.

9 Likes

Missing Pray and praying for him to return to Coogfans soon in good health

3 Likes

To the select few who felt the need to make this thread sarcastic and political:

please wish Pray10 well in this thread and keep political and snarky opinions off this thread. This should not have to be said.

For those wondering, the said posts have been removed.

6 Likes

I’m wishing Pray10 a complete recovery. Dealing with concussion symptoms is no joke. Prayers to him and his family.

1 Like

Silver Lining Pray… At least all of the Coog games are televised this year! Get well soon!

Anybody know what’s going on with Pray

He looks active on Twitter

Last I talked with him, still doing some healing. Not quite ready to come back to CF, Twitter just better suits him at this time.

1 Like

I don’t blame him. It was nice having him back around during track season and Olympics though.