New League

Corinthcoog you are getting hammered. I’m sure you meant well but that schedule would push the program to a spot it would never recover. No interest in any of those schools. Maybe Memphis.
And Ulala, I can’t keep up with all their name changes. Used to be Southwestern Louisiana, right? And now is just Louisiana or Louisiana Lafayette? It’s too complicated for me.

1 Like

Correct you are, Sir!

That happens we might as well shut it all down!

1 Like

The irony is that it wouldn’t be that bad of a league if you just take off all of the C-USA teams. Oh wait… that’s the AAC! :joy:

1 Like

Longest and most brutal offseason ever :cold_sweat:

And just what we need, let’s make it worse.

2 Likes

If we had to play regularly with that group year in and out considering how expensive this sport is then we would seriously have to consider throwing in the towel.

No way can we pay for a proper coach and staff, proper facility up keep, and fund all the scholarships.

That list would be a program death watch.

We would all have Step down to a lower division.

So, I vote no on the Original list.

2 Likes

The Pop Warner League would be better

1 Like

I think I heard our AD say if it ain’t p5 no thanks

1 Like

Why is everyone taking this so seriously? It’s just a list folks. Lighten up, let’s enjoy life like he suggested.

4 Likes

This is a frequent and fruitless exercise.

2 Likes

The only way I take that bus league is if we Group of 5 teams are kicked to FCS

Because that’s a good FCS league

1 Like

So honestly, is the AAC that much better?

UH would be the Big Boy in the LISADEAG12!

Friend, are you feeling OK today? I understand we haven’t seen good UH football in a while, but we may have to send a Coog over there to lend you a hand. AAC is hands down better than that league. No more drinking for you and get some rest. Coog football will be here soon!!!

dafuq…

Ok now I know you’re just trolling out of boredom. And you know what this is super harmless, have at it sir.

In the spirit of the thread though, dude just how high are you? The idea that this trash regional conference is even comparable competition wise is a joke. Once again we should just save the money altogether and cancel athletics if we want to be this irrelevant.

1 Like

The official name of the school is “The University of Louisiana at Lafayette.” When the University of Louisiana system was created in 1996, it was with the stipulation that there would be no stand-alone “University of Louisiana.” This is why there is also a University of Louisiana at Monroe.

The enabling legislation was less clear in regards to athletics, which is why the school brands its sports teams as the “Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns.” ESPN accepts this and calls them “Louisiana,” but the Associated Press refers to them as “Louisiana-Lafayette.”

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a no from me dawg

2 Likes

I just sharted.

1 Like

What does UH have to do to be in a conference that doesn’t have Tulsa in it? The university in itself adds little value, even though the city itself in my opinion is the best city in the United States to live in.

1 Like

We’ve been in three different conferences with them since 1950. I think we are married to them now.