New Tailgating Trailer for 2017

So I didn’t post anything here when it happened, (probably should have), but our group’s tailgating trailer (first picture below) that we’ve used for the past 2 years was stolen from my buddy’s driveway in Deer Park over Thanksgiving weekend. Posted on numerous social media sites and filed police report, but the trailer was never found.

Good news, the trailer was insured. Bad news, contents were not. So the Generac, TV, grill, tables, chairs, etc. that were in the trailer had to be chalked up to the game. Fortunately, our group has grown a bit since the initial trailer was bought and finished out, so we were able to take the insurance proceeds and added investments from new owners to buy a newer, bigger trailer, to be built out over the summer. I thought I would post our progress here from time to time, and get your thoughts and input on what we should add to the trailer as we go.

3 Likes

Sweet. Lots of potential!

1 Like

I’m jealous! Sweet rig.

1 Like

I saw the title and was looking forward to a movie about Tailgating. So disappointed :wink:

4 Likes

So we are nearing the season opener, as well as trailer completion, and I realized I haven’t posted any updates yet. Some pics below of where we are. Stil need to finish out the “bathroom stall”, and finish out a few things, but we are happy with the product so far. Let me know what y’all think!

4 Likes

:+1:t4::+1:t4::fire::fire: what lot? So we can give our compliments.

Who else came here expecting to see a video?:joy:

Sweet trailer nonetheless!

Same. lol

Looks good! Just needs an upgrade to a wood-burning grill. :wink:

2 Likes

Added a couple new pics above. Still have a few details to work out, like adding logo graphics.

2 Likes

NICE!

1 Like

Decals are on. All that’s left now is fill the coolers and haul this sucker to San Antone. We’ll be in the Blue Lot for home games, look for the Karbach/Robert Garner Foundation flag below, come by and say hi.

3 Likes

Nice. Looks great. I am sure it is much more convenient to have a trailer.