No doubt in my mind

Most coaches would have lost that game… Greg ward is a warrior and our defense is the shining gem.

2 Likes

Heart…Took a lot of heart. Our team was hit in the mouth and a little dazed(no pun intended), but they stuck to what they know and worked on their execution. As bad as the offense may have looked at times, execution can be corrected as long as we had opportunities. The Defense gave the offense opportunities and they came through with 14 unanswered points, only to be further cemented by the defense’s own 14 points. Just for comparison’s sake, Cincy only scored 28 points against UT-Martin and we scored 28 points in the 4th quarter. That all being said, I give credit to Cincy, they made a game out of it and it was a tough environment to be in. I’ll take a win any day over a loss.

Go Coogs!

1 Like

I’ve watched a lot of football in my life. Through about 3 quarters of football, anything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Those games are rarely won. I am extremely impressed.

4 Likes

Remember going to one of CTL practices and Ward was third on depth chart behind Piland and Okorn. The little guy among giants. The afterthought. The guy who had the last rep.Fast forward and its Greg leading the charge to a potential birth in a national championship game. Didn’t see that coming…
He now slays giants , a true leader and bonafide gamer and can potentially be the greatest UH qback in recent history.

3 Likes

Great thought! That seems like forever ago. Make the most of your life folks, enjoy it! GoCoogs!

1 Like

That’s saying a lot considering how Case Keenum is a GOD among us. Go Coogs.

1 Like