Non-UH Basketball Talk - Week of 11/22

USF finally woke up.

1 Like

Coach Smith has PV playing their typical scrappy, tough defense. Doesn’t appear to have as much talent as the last few years though.

Not a good debut for USF

1 Like

USF gets the win 94-84. Got some of the rust knocked off in the second half. They need to figure out how to step up their game the rest of the season. Do not need any boat anchors in the AAC!

1 Like

Memphis- Saint Marys is a good game so far

boogie is having game

3 Likes

Memphis got better. And Quinones’ defense is gonna give some teams trouble this year. He does not stop hustling.

Memphis is a top #25 imo. They should have a good year.

Memphis is a sweet sixteen team if they stay healthy.

one of their projected better players is still waiting on a waiver aswell, they could get even better

While it’s halftime Okie St and Cade Cunningham are about to play on ESPN. Cade is the projected #1 pick.

Some may remember his older brother who played at SMU (and is now an assistant coach at OK St). I liked Cannen, but Cade is a tad better. Lol

1 Like

Okie St losing to UT Arlington with 10 mins left in the 2nd half

Arlington missed too many free throws.

2 Likes

Roy Williams not being able to have backcourt depth at UNC is puzzling to me. They have like 5 high level bigs but there backcourt is average at best.

Really impressed with that Memphis win St. Mary’s is a good program usually and they made them look like a buy game from what I saw.

Memphis definitely looked good today. They looked like a top #25 team.

Tech is starting the game pretty small. Also there 5 star Burnett isn’t starting.

1 Like

Just turned on the Texas Tech game.

texas tech looks very beatable…but they are trying to add a ton of new players

2 Likes