Non-UH Basketball Talk - Week of 11/22

The game Sunday is going to have a lot of high level guards on the court between both teams.

1 Like

peavy is having a game for tech… i really liked him when we were recruiting him

Mr intangibles and son of a coach.

Burton from the Shockers is getting some minutes, too. Def some familiar faces when we play them. I guess we’ve been secretly playing them for years though so…

Also notable, only about 7 or 8 guys with minutes the first half (ok 4 others have 1 minute per), in an interview Beard said all 14 players could fit in the rotation. Said we wouldn’t see his rotation till Houston game. I think he really wants to beat Kelvin when points are on the board.

1 Like

Smu and Sam Houston tipping it off now! ESPN+

SMU is starting the season without Jolly (personal issues), Yor Anei (wrist injury -expected mid Dec return date), and Darius Mcbride (redshirt frosh - car accident last month - he’s ok, just some nagging/lingering healing of hand and whiplash).

1 Like

SMU and Memphis both are top 25 team

Boston College giving #3 Villanova all they can handle right now. Up 54-48 with 13:06 left.

SMU and Memphis are really talented and should both be tournament teams.
Now let’s see what a Cincinnati has

1 Like

Georgia State and Georgia Tech going to 4OT.

1 Like

Upset alert! SDSU up 13 on #22 UCLA with about ten minutes left in the second half.

2 Likes

Texas Southern up vs Washington State. 6 min into the 2nd half

2 Likes

UCLA gonna be the first Top 25 team to fall against an unranked opponent.

1 Like

To anyone paying attention to college hoops the last 3-4 years, the wrong team of those two was ranked.

7 Likes

Memphis playing WKU!

So far typical Memphis. Score 14 straight then give up the next 11 with poor shooting and sloppy decisions

Memphis plays great D. They still turn the ball over too much.

Bassey’s a stud.

3 Likes

Gonzaga - Kansas on now as well

1 Like

A lot of height across the board on both teams.