Notre Dame QB Transfers To UCF

@BruceFeldmanCFB 25min.
ND QB Brandon Wimbush announces he will be a grad transfer to #UCF. Is eligible in 2019.

Mack Jr is the guy at UCF. He will end up at another school. Just like Jalen Hurts will not come to Houston because we have King…

weird.

isnt Milton coming back next year? I thought their QB they had when Milton was hurt showed a lot of promise.

I just don’t get college football anymore…

Milton is not due back until the following year. The injury was very severe.

2 Likes

I saw Milton rehabbing and I will be shocked if he is back before the 2020 season. What does it do to his eligibility? Does he lose a year or have to redshirt. If there is no redshirt available is he SOL?

Milton never redshirted. So he will be doing so in 2019

Milton redshirting in 2019 for 2020 return = Milton freshman QB at BYU :laughing:

1 Like

Mack was great against Memphis but went 11-30 for 97 yards against a depleted LSU defense. I doubt he has the starting job on lock.

2 Likes

I watched Notre Dame versus Michigan. I know Notre Dame won, but he didn’t impress me much … Not that that means anything …

Could end up like Dormady for us if Mack wins the job next year.

1 Like

UCF has three other QBs collecting splinters on their bench not counting the injured Milton out for another year.

With Mack starting … Brandon will probably have to change his last name to Lostendabush(es) … instead

But what da hooey the ex-ND QB won’t come cheap and if the Knight HC wants to waste the $$cholarship$$ on a fourth QB collecting splinters … it’s their dime … not ours …

2 Likes