Offensive philosophy

Yea…wasn’t all bad. And Dana let him run quite a bit.

It all gets fixed when King settles.

2 Likes

You guys realize King can barely get to 150 yards passing, right? It’s like watching a high school offense.

2 Likes

One thing for sure was his legs are back. That TD called back was vintage King. Sucked that cheap holding was called.

Wasn’t cheap. Was clear as day. All the way up in the nose bleeds.

Looks like I was sitting closer than you and disagree.

I forgot that this is what we do. Blame the refs when things don’t go our way.

My bad.

2 Likes

My buddy thinks I’m crazy but I want see Tune. I don’t think King fits into CDH offense.

Who is blaming the refs? I was talking about King’s running looking good. That was a great run. Too bad it didn’t count. I wasn’t the only person booing the call. Geez

2 Likes

GOD, i am sick of hearing how great we were on offense last year…That 7-1 record was against average to weak competition… We got the living hell beat out of us by an average Tech team, and then got blown away by SMU, Temple, Memphis…The only real good ranked team we played scored 70 on us and humiliated us…we are trying to win games here…Briles offense doesnt eat up any clock time and allow us to control a game…It wore out and ruined an average defense and helped make it awful…
King’s passing has been off, but our balance and running is real effective and we have been able to eat up clock and score anyway…it isnt CDH’s fault that King cant hit an open receiver!! Give King a chance to get back into the swing of things…We didnt play anyone all year last year as good as Okie or Wash state…

9 Likes

+1 Thanks aldineblue - The delusional views of last year’s offense are getting really, really old.

2 Likes

Totally agree with aldineblue

3 Likes

King also played behind an experienced O-line last year. He was comfortable in the pocket and wasn’t required to do more than maybe a couple of reads. Not the case anymore. Just look what a solid O-line can do so the QB can go through all his read, albeit WSU. I saw good progress but in the 2nd half, WSU crowded the LOS forcing UH to abandon the run and resort to the pass. It’s obvious we have a good run blocking O-line that’s weak in pass protection. As everyone has stated Thursday at Tulane will be the true measure of our team.

1 Like