Official Game Thread: Coogs vs the Pirates who love purple (NTTAWWT)

The storm will have passed but how much damage and flooding will be left behind. I think that is the real question, at least to me.

They are saying this isn’t a flooding hurricane, more wind. By the time it hits N.C.,it should take most of the impact out. Again, 36 hours between the storm passing and game time, this is happening.

yea, the wind appears to be down to about 75 mph now. I think the game will be played.

1 Like

The 10 days between TSU and Tulsa and the 9 days between Tulsa and ECU is killing me softly.

2 Likes

Let’s hope the team isn’t feeling like you…

Are you kidding me?!? I’m rarin’ to go!

Go Coogs! Put a beat down on ECTC. The reports from yesterday indicated that Michael would clear the area late today or early tomorrow. I think it will be a nice day for football

1 Like

What kms752 said. I’m hoping for a good showing but I suspect the defense will struggle to stop ECU’s 3rd & long plays and we’ll hear the announcers say something to the effect of “this is a new passing record for an ECU quarterback.”

3 Likes

Watching a bit of the Vandy Florida game and noticed that the are sitting at about 30K in a 40K stadium. Hmm

Lets go Coogs we here!

7 Likes

Where is Zed? Remember him?

2 Likes

1 of 3 teams averaging 50 ppg

1 Like

I can’t tell if we are a sleeper team or not yet and that scares me

No sleepers

Kinda late arriving crowd maybe

2 Likes

LETS START THIS GAME GUNNIN BABY

Bringing pressure just like the administration on Applewhote!!

1 Like