OK, thinking ahead, predictions for UNT?

Yeah, right now a cancellation seems to be a good bet for most games. All I know is 2020 can’t end soon enough. My enthusiasm for the stick and ball sports is waning fast.

2 Likes

Some member of the UNT organization will know someone who had a friend who’s cousin in Missouri was in a diner with a guy that was in contact with someone who may have had COVID, or the flu, or an allergy – anyway, the guy sneezed.

12 Likes

Yeah this game ain’t happening as the storm will come more inland.

1 Like

Red80: Or, someone’s best friend’s wife overheard in the checkout line at Walmart about someone in Denton was tested and might have it.

2 Likes

UH 2020 It’s always something.

2 Likes

Is ESPN + only available on computer or is it available on TV, i.e. will a Buffalo Wild Wings carry the game??

1 Like

The UH-UNT game has been canceled due to … ALIEN INVASION!

6 Likes

UNT is looking like hot garbage right now. I’m expecting that we blow them out easily

2 Likes

Well, why not Gary, Covid19 4 straight weeks, A Hurricane/Tropical Storm/Tropical Depression out of nowhere, man Alien Invasion…why not (lol)…why not…???

1 Like

UNT May use covid as a reason to back out

2 Likes

Nah. Frogs after TS Beta’s Harvey rains. :joy:
#GoCoogs!

3 Likes

Coogs 56 Eagles 20

1 Like

56-7 Coogs

2 Likes

Is the UNT game on TV?

ESPN +…from what I’ve heard…
Which means a signup ($) to another provider, even if you have the full ESPN cable package like me…
Oh well. Guess I’m buyin…

1 Like

ESPN+ is great for $5/month. You get to see bunch of games you’d never see.

Until it isn’t anymore. Like YouTubeTV, hulu and others have demonstrated, bait and switch is the business model for many (most?) of the streaming services.

1 Like

Is it a TV channel or just on computer? Do u have to have a smart TV to watch it, and can I buy it thru Direct Tv? Will a Buffalo Wild Wings type place carry it?

I love YouTube TV!

1 Like

That’s no lie…streaming will be more that cable in short order. About to drop Hulu+ …$39 became $70+ real quick.

1 Like