OK, thinking ahead, predictions for UNT?

It will be out of here by Wednesday/Thursday. No reason not to play. Then again, we have folks that like to cancel anything.

1 Like

It’s getting a bit stronger in the last hour. Should be out of Houston by Thursday!

UNT knows they are gonna get a whooping it would not shock me if they make up Corona virus issues to get out of it, maybe teams need to prove it by showing the other school the actual test results?

1 Like

Certainly I am more Caveman than not
but, it is a streaming channel. I have a smart tv, but you can buy a roku plug in device for cheapo
when we travel, we take the roku with us

Trust me when I tell you, if I can do it, you can :+1::smiley:

2 Likes

Since I renewed my season tickets, if they have a game, I won’t need to worry about TVI’ll be at the game. I think there are still tickets available.

3 Likes

With no PAC or B1G games yet, i think some station will pick the game up
especially since here in Houston.

1 Like

This will be a nice test for our defense. UNT has an offense that can score points so im really looking forward to how our defense performs.

Remember our new network deal with ESPN starts this season so all AAC home games are controlled by ESPN and they have this game on ESPN+. Also, the SEC starts play next weekend so they will take up a lot of air time alone with the ACC and Big 12.

I don’t hate UNT, but I’m hoping we beat them by 60+ points. Just to have a feel good moment with a Holgerson UH team. And because I’m so ready for UH football.

3 Likes

One thing’s for sure. After all of these cancellations, we need to make a STATEMENT.

I’d really like to see a blowout.

No mercy.

6 Likes

Last year we went to UNT and they were favored. We beat them and Tune hurt his leg for the rest of the year. That led to many (on this board as well) demeaning Tune as a QB. I hope he lights it up!!

5 Likes

Predictions are darn near impossible to make this year. UNT has a bit of an advantage in that they’ve played 2 games and know what mistakes they need to fix. We have an advantage in that we’ve played no games and therefore are really healthy. We also have an advantage in having 2 games on tape of UNT to dissect and find weaknesses in their schemes and personnel. And based on the scores I’ve seen, they have a LOT of weaknesses to exploit. I’m just hoping this is a great tune up opportunity before heading into more meaningful games.

They do have a some fast skill players and a very mobile QB. Containing mobile QBs put us in trouble during 3rd down a bunch last year. This will be a good early test to see how far we’ve come in that regard.

1 Like

His older brother Nathan Tune was UNT’s starting quarterback in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I think he was the UNT qb when Case and them went to their new stadium opening in 2011. They interviewed him during our game last year. According to their board, he was one of their better QBs in school history.

Yeah, this year’s team should be miles ahead of last year’s, this game should be over by halftime.

We lost all 3 starting linebackers pre-SMU game. There has (apparently) been 4 more UNT players added to that group. No one in MG Country wanted this game cancelled no matter its outcome.

My new prediction

0-0

3 Likes

Bultokid wins this week.

2 Likes

I had a DEEP FEELING this was going to happen
with the exception of the Hurricane.

1 Like

C’mon
Triple T Pain Train > Mr T

1 Like

Should we do a post game look a likes thread for UNT? lol