OT: Herman to Ohio State

It’d be great if he bailed on texas, but his actions have ruined any chance of returning to Ohio State. I used to think it would happen, someday.

It would be fun to watch Zach Smith go twitter crazy, again.

2 Likes

The twatter explosion would be priceless. Safe to say he played a part in sabotaging Herman’s return. Crazy b## gets a gold star for effort.

2 days ago:

RT @Cardale7_: “Ryan Day is the best thing to happen to the Ohio State offense since the absence of Tom Herman. Developing players & calling plays that benefit their skill sets”. #GoBucks #Haskins4Heisman

Ohio State is Mensa Man’s dream job. He leaked that story to start the coup. It just seems like it didn’t work, but it worked out perfectly for him and we just don’t understand. Never forget, Tom Herman is smarter than you are.

1 Like

“He leaked that story to start the coup. It just seems like it didn’t work, but it worked out perfectly for him and we just don’t understand. Never forget, Tom Herman is smarter than you are.”

Nailed it.

MENSAnity

I got cocky and thought for a minute that Herman may have made a mistake. Thank you for reminding me that he prepares for chaos and is well hydrated for his brotherhood. I see the light now…

1 Like

Mensa schmensa … the orangebloods don’t give ah hoot and ah holler if you are the second coming of Issac Newton …

THEY WANT WINS and CHAMPIONSHIPS and NAT’L TITLES … and they will take a dummy if he could give all that to them …

Herman had ONLY Ehlinger to save his bacon this season and #9 Johnson … the defense under Orlando’s brilliant leadership (sarcasm) barely hung on … and this with some of the most talented defensive players in the state.

Yepp Herman maybe smarter than most of us … maybe TOO SMART for his britches … at least WE don’t have the orangebloods breathing down our necks 24/7

1 Like

Believe it or not, there would be a bunch of UT folks popping a cork to celebrate.

And there would be a lot of Buckeyes that wouldn’t like it either. Most resent what they think was backstabbing of their coach.