Other AAC Conf games

I hope WSU pounds Cincy. But Cincy is tough when Cumberland keeps his head on.

Looks like #14 Oregon is going to drop one @ Arizona State tonight

As long as they stay in the top 20 our loss to them won’t look bad at all. In my mind we lost that game by 30. The box score wasn’t bad at all though.

Tulsa blew out SMU at home 79-57. And UCF loses to Tulane @ home after beating Cincy on the road. League is crazy this year.

1 Like

SMU taking a duck dive.

But all this should be a wake-up. The conference is tough but the tourney will be tougher.

ECU and Temple on Espnu in a close game before half.

The one I want to see is Cincy and Wichita State at 12

Cincy 63 - Wich St 61 1:10 left

Home court foul advantage continues

Cincy 13
Wich St 20

Edit: Cincy wins 67-64

It’s been a good game.

1 Like

Wichita State had the best resume coming into conf play and has completely wasted it.

3 Likes

our game vs cincy next week likely defines the conference regular season title…we win and an outright title or shared title is almost guaranteed…
we lose, cincy’s schedule is weak the rest of the way…and they have the automatic tie breakers with 2 wins…they will be almost certainly be the conference champs

with an 8 day break, and a trophy on the line, how the last game ended…it should mean more

3 Likes

We are really going to see what this team is made up of the next two weeks. If they want a title than they are going to have to earn it. Every player on the Coog roster needs to show up and bring their A game. The upperclass men need to show leadership and not rely on freshmen.

4 Likes

It will be a huge game for both teams and I am thinking both will bring their A games. Just hope the refs let them play.
We have a tough final 3 games after the Memphis Loss.
We can win all three games but each foe can beat us too

3 Likes

I think we win it if we win out, but truth is Tulsa has the easiest road !!

That would be disgusting !!!

1 Like

Agree but they do play at WSU the final
Game. Should be an exciting finish. I just can’t see Tulsa being a tourney team

2 Likes

Once again Cincy wins at home because of ref home cooking. They had 31 ft’s to our 10 and today Cumberland alone had 22 to Wichita’s 17

2 Likes

If we win out and Tulsa wins out, we would be tied in AAC and tied head to head. I’m not sure what the next tie breaker would be. But they split with UConn, lost to Cincy, split with UH, lost road game to UCF with another game to play against UCF at Tulsa.

In addition, Tulsa plays Tulane in Tulsa (they beat Tulane in N.O. earlier), at Temple (they beat Temple in Tulsa earlier this season), and at Wichita State (they beat WSU in Tulsa earlier this season).

I think their biggest hurdle will be WSU on the road. UCF is an up and down team. In their last 4 games they beat Tulsa then lost to WSU with both games in Orlando, then beat Cinncinatti on the road after which they lost to Tulane in Orlando.

1 Like

Every game is a challenge.

Of course Memphis losing 32-20 @ SMU @ the half.

1 Like

Tulane up 3 at the half

1 Like

I want all them top teams in AAC standings to lose. If Coogs win the AAC Reg Season , I don’t see them being worse than 7 or 8 seed .