Other AAC Conf games

Tulane up 4 with 14 to play. And I just realized I voluntarily turned on Tulane vs Tulsa…in basketball…to watch. What a season.

1 Like

Tulsa on 10-0 run and lead by 4 now

1 Like

Tulsa-Tulane is another trickling disappointment.

1 Like

That geico commercial has more action than this Tulsa-tulane game.

2 Likes

Switched over to Memphis vs SMU just in time to see Precious grab some precious SMU cargo on a FT box out…first a thigh bite and now a junk grab. I don’t know what to think anymore…

The networks have to be thinking they hit a homer in with the AAC this year. Most of the games are tight. You have fighting and biting and old, Chicago Amphitheater wrestling crotch grabs.

What’s not to like?

2 Likes

Tulane could not shoot the Zhang ball… I do like the Tulane PG. He is so fast up the court with the ball.

Memphis with 21 turnovers. I hope they remember how to do that at Fertitta Center in March.

5 Likes

They will. They haven’t been very good on the road all year.

1 Like

How did the Precious grab not get any national run on ESPN Not Top 10 or on Twitter? I felt like “The Bite” was everywhere after the game.

3 Likes

Dear UCF,

Please punch uconn in the face and do not let The Spaz get a win tonight.

Sincerely,

The AAC

1 Like

Let’s have a nice clean game tonight Temple and Wichita you both have work to do in the next week versus Tulsa you need to be laser focused on beating those guys.

Not AAC but down goes Michigan.

2 Likes

Shockers escape the shocker and hold on to win at home over Temple. Temple 88% FT shooter missed 1 of 2 down 3 with 5 secs remaining while Wich St 60%+ FT shooter made two to go up 4. Wich St player fouled Temple with 2.6 secs left…not sure what the thinking was on that.

1 Like

I’m sure Marshall is pulling his hair out with those young guys this year. I still have a lot of respect for his ability to keep that program ginning it nearly every year. I just want WSU in the tourney because they already have the media’s respect…unlike Tulsa. When Marshall and WSU win a tourney game it’s not considered an upset.

2 Likes

I posted it in another thread but I’ll ask here. For our game against Memphis will Jim Nantz call it since it’s on CBS? Would that be the first time he’s called a UH game at Fertitta?

1 Like

Colorado loses to 11-16 Cal

3 Likes

So #19, 20, 21, 22 have all lost this week in games where they were favored. Oppty right in front of the #25 Coogs to move up in pecking order.

3 Likes

Let’s take care of business Sunday first and then we should move up imo to around 19/20 probably

1 Like

Depends on how much we when by