Other AAC Conf games

when?

He means Win. Not that difficult.

2 Likes

Autocorrect is killing me

1 Like

Guess it depends on the PGA golf event if any that weekend? It would take precedence over our basketball game since he does PGA events on the weekends

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1233541770123849730

i saY we try and draw fouls…give some of their walkons some well deserved PT

8 Likes

I say we punch them in the face and kick the ass of whoever they throw at us.

Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

Wilson is not a significant part of the UConn team. He is 10th on the team in scoring, averaging 3.4 points per game and 2 rebounds per game in 11.8 mininutes per game.

Which of our players would you like to go punch them in face. :exploding_head::man_shrugging::smirk::scream:

Memphis is lucky to get out of New Orleans with a W. 20+ turnovers again, scoreless down a critical stretch in regulation, Precious missed 5 straight FTs before OT…but you cannot fault a guy that I believe had 20+ points and 20+ rebounds in the game. Grueling game for Memphis and now they have to play Wichita St and then the Coogs. Both teams should be worn out in a week. Hoping for a couple of Ws before then so the Memphis game is just a tune up for the AAC Tourney.

1 Like

UConn is better than Memphis right now, although they have basically no depth. That’ll be the toughest game of these next 3. Vital is playing the best of anyone in our league, and Booknight should be in the discussion for Freshman of the Year.

2 Likes

Randy I agree, we really need to win out though and hope Tulsa loses

If we win out and Tulsa win out, will Tulsa get it?

I’m guessing tie breakers such as our ranking (if we’re still ranked at that point, comes into play)

Ranking has zero effect

1 Like

Ok. Do you know the process then?

After head to head Against each other then goes head to head down the standings. So whomever finishes third, then fourth etc

SMU beating Wichita State at home 37-24 going into halftime

14:32 left in the 2nd half and SMU is up 50-26. Absolutely shooting lights out and taking it to Wichita State

So unless Marshall has pros he really hasn’t done that much recently. Wich St has been a big letdown in conference.

1 Like

SMU is doing their best choke job impression. The lead has all but evaporated. 58-56 SMU. On ESPNU

1 Like