PAC 12 Hires New Commissioner

a list made by a nitwit writer who thanks California MWC schools are viable candidates?? Complete idiocy!!
last time we checked, PAC has Cali covered pretty well and has for a hundred years!!! BYU? They could NEVER get a bid with their hard core religious educational viewpoint…not in a million years…
OU? not without a Texas school…They tried before and FAILED…and they will only leave Big 12 for a better deal, not a worse one…Kansas?? Hold on a minute, i need to stop laughing…The PAC wants in the state of Texas and our Houston market…and i think they might strongly consider UNLV and that Vegas market of theirs…

Yes and it obviously a so called expert that has no clue about why SDSU is not part or won’t be part of the PAC.

in addition, Boise State is a non starter because of their academics. The PAC prides itself on being an academic as well as a sports conference.

1 Like

Kansas to the BIG, then Missouri also. That leaves a hole in the SEC, which they can then fill with UH!

2 Likes

Normally I’d be the realist but I like the way you think. Personally I’d rather go to the big but I’d settle for the SEC