Peach Bowl 2018

What a great year for UCF, congratulations to them. Perfect 13-0.

1 Like

Great win for UCF and the conference. Congrats to a class act in Scott Frost. Iā€™ll be rooting for Nebraska to be the next great power in the Big 10. Go Coogs!!! Now letā€™s go make a kick ass OC hire and be in the game next year.

2 Likes

They brought the heat and Stedham never knew what hit himā€¦

Hats off to Scott Frost. The man did his job and ended his UCF career with respect, win or lose ā€¦ but great for him that his aquad won.

4 Likes

You canā€™t get any better than unbeaten!

13-0 and not even a national champion. Canā€™t get better than that.

reminds me of 2015, how far we have fallenā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

The AAC champion should automatically be in a NY6 game. We have proven we belong.

1 Like

UCF =National Champs

3 Likes

Come on guys, everyone knows that the only reason an AAC team can win a big bowl gameā€¦is because the P5 team ā€œ didnā€™t really want to be thereā€ !!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Letā€™s see how UCF does next year without Frostā€¦we were 7-5 this past season and lost a tough battle in the bowl game to a good Fresno State team. Itā€™s not like our program is in the toilet. I am anxious to see how we do next year with an established quarterback and a second year coachā€¦the AAC is much better than many folks give creditā€¦Go Coogs and thanks UCF for representing so wellā€¦

8 Likes

College game day once again has egg on its face.

3 Likes

Not only without Frost, but the entire coaching staff.

1 Like

Good pointā€¦

Ucf is kind of following the Memphis model which is lose a big name coach with a background in offense and follow that up by hiring a promising coordinator with a background in offense even if itā€™s not the same offensive system. Itā€™s worked well for Memphis going from fuente to norvell. When weā€™ve been in a similar situation lately weā€™ve tried to follow up losing a coach with a background in offense with making an internal/continuity hire to keep running everything exactly the same. I kind of like the Memphis approach better.

3 Likes

Like the Memphis approach much better.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like