Please send get well wishes to the best UH mod

Sorry to hear that, hope you are doing well!

2 Likes

Good to have you back, Pat.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Patrick. Continued thoughts for a speedy recovery. I’ve missed your postings so much I shared my concerns for you with my wife who now wishes you a full recovery as well.

2 Likes

Good to have you back Brother Pray. Don’t rush it though. Continued prayers and best wishes as you advance to a full recovery. Go Coogs!

3 Likes

Glad to see you writing back on the board! Coogs are gonna get you a victory over Navy which will make your recovery period more cheerful!!

2 Likes

Get well favorite Coog…and you know we are praying for you…

2 Likes

Welcome back Pray!!!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are getting better. Don’t push it too hard, just take it slow and easy and make sure you get well.

2 Likes

Get the rest and take the medal off the pedal for a while. Your insight and expertise is rare. Prays on the way!

2 Likes

I agree with others that you are an excellent mod, the best I have come across on UH boards in my nearly quarter-century of reading them. You know your stuff, provide great info, and manage to tread the line between being a homer (and obviously there’s nothing wrong with that on a fan base message board) and being objective. Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Welcome back Patrick. Glad you are ok.

2 Likes

Just heard. You can add my prayers to those of the rest. Get well soon!

2 Likes

Alright! Welcome back! Nice! You still listened to the game when you could not see, that is a true Coog fan!! YA WOO!!

2 Likes

WELCOME BACK PATRICK!!!
GO COOGS!!!

2 Likes

Sorry I’m so late to post but I’ve been working overseas. Glad to See you back Patrick. Appreciate all that you do!

3 Likes

Patrick, wishing you a full and rapid recovery. Thank God you couldn’t follow the first half of Coogfans posts today. Would have surely made your recovery more difficult if not impossiblem😳.
We miss you - get well!

1 Like

I’m guessing pray is doing quite well now. I woke up this morning to new posts in 42 threads (over a seven hour period). Most of them were from…you guessed it…Mr. Ray!

Welcome back…glad to see you getting your steam back! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy:

Hah, had to play a little catch up last night.

Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes. Feeling much better now.

5 Likes

Great news, Patrick. Glad to have you around again.

3 Likes