Potential Grad Transfers and regular transfers

Nice… That’s a big clue he may commit to UH soon.

2 Likes

Hopefully that’s a good sign

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1144032109998174217?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1144032109998174217&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums

1 Like

4 Likes

Did he follow any aggy coaches or players after that visit?

2 Likes

This :point_up_2:t2:
Nope
No sir
Niet

3 Likes

As far as following a current player, it does carry some weight. I remembered when Tyreek Smith started to follow a player from Tech team days before he committed to them. If you go based on that, I think he’s coming to UH.

1 Like

Agree UH2020… he has been following Deeky

1 Like

Nay

From bustingbrackets.com Tristan Freeman

Prediction : It’s a one-on-one battle with two programs who could use a player in Grimes who still has high potential as a college player. Houston has a clearer path to give the former Jayhawk the ball as much as he likes but the Aggies and Coach Williams has more appeal, being in a better conference overall. But since he came back to college and opted to transfer, I have a feeling that what matters most is the fit on the court with the players. For that reason, I believe that he’ll end up a Cougar.

8 Likes

The thing about A&M is yes, they’re in the SEC if it’s a wash between both coaches, but A&M basketball has always felt from afar as the step child program at A&M. You could say it’s Football :football: , Baseball :baseball: and a distant 3rd Basketball :basketball:. But at UH, today, Basketball :basketball: is pretty much king :crown: right now.

4 Likes

Do they even care about basketball at A&M?

Not really. They probably have a bigger fan base for softball than roundball.

I can’t stand Aggy but they’re no different in reference to basketball than we are. Win big and they will come. Otherwise, not so much.

2 Likes

Right. They had great crowds during the Gillispie/Turgeon run.

:eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

Yup. That should tell you all you need to know. It’s a done deal.

3 Likes

Not sure I see how any of those tweets indicate done deal. But then again I don’t tweet.

1 Like

NM just figured out that those are some who are following QG.

3 Likes

Coach Bishop follow FTW! Seriously if he liked CKS and some of the players that’s one thing. People don’t just follow strength coaches. Either QG is messing with us or BOOM!

6 Likes