Potential head coaches

I know a bunch of people on here think Dana ain’t the answer, so my question is who do you guys think we should go after? I am genuinely curious as to who people are wanting. I’ll start, I think if USC fires Helton we should try and go after him and give him the money for a good coaching staff but that’s just me. Let’s hear what you guys think

What an asinine thread. So aggie-like. Hope mods delete quickly.

23 Likes

UH only has two modes.

1. Terrified our coach is about to be poached.
  2. Let’s fire the coach.
33 Likes

This is what Aggies do. Don’t do what Aggies do.

9 Likes

How? Every thread there are people talking about how Dana ain’t the answer for us. Personally I think we should give him 1-2 more years but I am curious as to who people think we could get that will be better. Everyone gets mad that our coaches leave after 2-3 years so who do y’all think we can get that will check all the boxes?
Stay long term?
Win?
Recruit good?

1 Like

No more Heltons. Answer: NO.

6 Likes

Amen totally ridiculous…Dana will be here at least two more years and hopefully longer…

8 Likes

I agree Dana will be here 2 years at least but the reason I started this is because for some people on here the Coogs can do nothing right. We could have Tom Brady at QB and Nick Sabin coaching and people would be complaining about everything we do. There are to many people on this forum that think there hall of fame coaches and know all the answers. So that’s why I want those people to tell me who will check all of there boxes for a coach

1 Like

I’m not talking about you by the way

I wasn’t thrilled with Dana being named head coach, but the moment he became a Cougar I jumped on the band wagon. He’s arrogant, brash and doesn’t kiss anyone’s rear side…I expect him to get the job done and I think he will…he is our Donald J. Trump lol…

11 Likes

I agree 100%, he’s our coach and I on the bandwagon with you

2 Likes

Someone’s baiting

1 Like

NO HELTON , lol, we need to give Dana a little more time, need to see some great improvement by next year

2 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of CDH, but he’s at least better than Clay Helton.

Someone who fits the mold of our last few successful coaches would be Graham Harrell. Up and coming OC, air raid offense, and Texas connections.

3 Likes

One thing is for sure, if for some crazy reason Dana is fired based off performance, the resumes of coaches who would want the job would not be great. Why come to a place where you will get fired after two seasons?

3 Likes

Even if we lose the remainder of our games by about 50 points each the chances of Dana getting fired after this season are basically zero.

5 Likes

Nick Saban

4 Likes

WE. NEED. A. COACH. FOR. MORE. THAN. THREE. YEARS.

We can’t just expect some sudden change, if we have a few bad seasons, let that be the case. If we start winning and winning after that, then hooray!

Let’s focus on changing this saltiness to kissing OUR University’s rear end while acknowledging it’s issues and just staying with a process yo

5 Likes

Is that a twin?

LMFAO!!!

Dana is 6-11 here at UH. Give me a freaking break with that ridiculous Tom Brady/Nick Saban combo.

In this hypothetical, Graham Harrell is the obvious choice.

2 Likes