Potential head coaches

Do you know if Case even wants to go into coaching after the NFL. He is making millions at Cleveland next year and I am sure he wants to keep that gig.

1 Like

yes!..yes!..open fight club!

Why would Case Keenum want to coach at UH where after each & every loss, there would be some calling for him to be fired?

5 Likes

So… he doesn’t want to be a coach? Because that just comes with the gig everywhere.

Backup QB in the NFL is probably one of the best jobs in the world. Will be interesting to see what long-term back-ups like Case and Colt McCoy end up doing afterward. Broadcasting is likely.

2 Likes

Brad, I agree with you. Truth is that being a long-term backup QB in the NFL pays very, very well.

1 Like

Or, if he had successful seasons here and then wanted to move to another program for more money and opportunity, the rejected UH fan group would rear their ugly voices and chant Judas.

4 Likes

What about Bill O’Brien? Seriously though, Dana’s not going anywhere for a while so we might as well try to support him and go with the flow. Like he said, we all want to win but programs don’t get turned around over night.

I say grab this guy before he gets taken by someone else, cause it will happen. Kasey Dunn, assistant head coach/ offensive coordinator / wide receivers coach at Oklahoma State.

There are no potential head coaches for UH because there is no opening.

5 Likes

Yet

No, no, no…for the umpteenth time NO! THat is like having the Devil run your football team! NO!!! Let the Horns, Aggies, or SMU do that!

Look at what he has done to the Texans for years to come.

When I listened to the CDH press conference. on Monday. He laid out what his vision is for U of H football program. He said over the past 10-15 yrs. we have been very close! I think he means an undefeated season! He said he trying to build things the right way and create the kind of depth to do that. He has a good plan, now it needs to produce results!

2 Likes

He has to have time to be able to build right and produce. We are better this year than we were last year. and I expect to be better next year than this year.

We need to give Dana time. This yr is bs and he mentioned teams can be soft bc of corona which is true. See LSU Losing a lot this yr. Next yr is the real test bc the schedule is set up good for us and prob no corona.

Bill O’Brien? My humble take…

3 Likes

This post should have been deleted by the moderators. Totally inappropriate and hurtful to the program. You don’t build a program by changing coaches every two years. Good gosh!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold up what Dana did at WVU too high. Most of his seasons at WVU were mediocre or bad.

1 Like

Next yr is the real test bc the schedule is set up good for us and prob no corona.
Based on what I am reading about complications with the vaccine and upsurge in the virus I would not count on that.

1 Like