Predict Tulsa Score

I am going with 42/35 Coogs.

Which Coogs are we going to see?

I predict the pissed off, hungry variety.

UH 45
Tulsa 27

I’m also predicting the pissed off variety. 48-24 Coogs.

UH some
TU not as many

2 Likes

Coogs 49-14

Tulsa 42- Coogs 38 - seems like the Coogs win when I predict them to lose. Yes I am superstitious.

If we give up anywhere close to 42 points to Tulsa, I think we can safely assume our defense has given up to on the season.

37-10 Coogs

I don’t think Tulsa scores more than 16. Defense is going to go nuts on The Golden Hurricane.

Offense will produce, and post up more than 35.

We only beat Tulsa 38-24 last year. Tulsa’s better this year - they’re 4-1 with a loss to Ohio State in the Horseshoe. A final scoreline in that same range should be at the upper end of expectations.

HOUSTON 44 Tulsa 27.
The visitor has covered 5 straight in the series. Last year, Houston went into Tulsa and won 38-24 (-9.5). Obviously an interesting dynamic here with Houston in possible bubble-burst mode after last week’s 46-40 (-17.5) loss at Navy which most likely ended their CFB playoff hopes. The Cougars had a 484-382 yard edge but were -3 TO’s and their nation’s No. 1 rush defense (were allowing just 42 ypg) was gashed by the option (306 yards). On the other side, Tulsa nearly lost outright at home to SMU in a 43-40 (-16) thriller. The Golden Hurricane had a 34-22 first down edge but committed 17 penalties for 149 yards. We’re going to back Tulsa here who is 4-1 ATS as an away dog the last 2 years