Pro Coogs - NFL Preseason/CFL Season (Update: Tracking cuts and practice squad signings)

I don’t believe either are currently with a team. I know Farrow is very active with his non-profit, Grind with a Purpose.

1 Like

The Chargers take our nickname and cut our guy? Jerks. If anything the Bengals should have that name with 2 current Jack Boyz on the roster and probably not going anywhere for a while.

1 Like

Yep, McDonald is a coach at Sam Rayburn High School in Pasadena now. Farrow was hoping for a camp spot with the Titans before preseason started, but never got it.

Think that was the opener against Philly so that’s Wendell Smallwood, 3rd year RB from WVU.

Charles Sims was placed on IR, will miss the season.

Ugly game last night between the Browns and Eagles; Browns won 5-0

• Greg Ward Jr (Eagles): Targeted once, had 1 reception for 0 yards. Did see 10 snaps on offense and 9 on special teams.

I thought Ward had a reception, but it was for 0 yards…

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Yep, you guys are right. I read it wrong.

E Rob having a preseason. He is going to have a year.

1 Like

I don’t know, but you would think they would stop running that play because ERob creams him every time. :wink:

Kyle Allen made it into a game!

1 Like

oooooo, you gotta tell us more! Did he make a tackle?

2 Likes

Call the fire department

Updates from Saturday and Sunday games:

• Case Keenum (Broncos) - 12/18 148 yards, one rush for -1 yard and one sack for -9 yards; 91.9 rating
  • Kyle Allen (Panthers) - 0/1 0 yards, one rush for -1 yard; 39.6 rating
  • Elandon Roberts (Patriots) - 3 tackles
  • Joey Mbu (Packers) - 0 tackles on 13 snaps
  • Nick Thurman (Texans) - 2 tackles on 6 snaps
  • Wade Phillips (Rams) - Held the Texans to 286 yards in a 21-20 win. Defense forced 2 turnovers and had 2 sacks.
  • Demarcus Ayers (Bears) - 1 rush for 7 yards
  • Steven Dunbar (49ers) - No stats. Played 4 special team snaps.
  • Matt Adams (Colts) - 1 tackle. Played 13 snaps on defense and 13 on special teams…5th most among LBs
  • Tyus Bowser (Ravens) - 1 tackle. Played 22 snaps on defense and 7 on special teams
  • Cam Malveaux (Dolphins) - no stats, but did play. Was the unfortunate victim of Lamar Jackson juking him on his way to a 19 yard TD.
  • DJ Hayden (Jaguars) - 3 tackles, 1 sack, 2 QB Hits
  • D’Juan Hines (Chargers) - No stats
  • William Jackson III (Bengals) - 1 tackle on 32 snaps
  • Brandon Wilson (Bengals) - 3 tackles on 41 snaps
2 Likes

Has anyone got any insight on B Wilson’s role with the Bengals? Is he a lock for the final roster?

It is looking like it. He has impressed.

1 Like

Patriots have picked up Farrow.

https://twitter.com/mikereiss/status/1034155390328598528?s=21

8 Likes

The Coogs have been good to Belichik. I think Farrow will thrive. Farrow wears his big-boy pants when he runs.

3 Likes

Awesome news about Farrow. In my unbiased opinion Farrow is NFL worthy. I was surprised he was cut by the Chargers and not picked up until now.