Pro Coogs - NFL Preseason/CFL Season (Update: Tracking cuts and practice squad signings)

Doesn’t Stewart have a business with that name?

Would love to see Farrow play. Guy hits defenders like Elandon Roberts hit RBs

Farrow joins a crowded running back room that is dealing with various injuries. Rex Burkhead and Sony Michel haven’t played in the preseason because of knee injuries, and Jeremy Hill appeared to get banged up in the Patriots’ third preseason game. So, Farrow, Muhammad, rookie Ralph Webb and veterans Brandon Bolden and Mike Gillislee could see a lot of work in the Patriots’ fourth and final preseason game Thursday night against the New York Giants.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ntr_51/status/1034165078193582080
https://twitter.com/ntr_51/status/1034183118020927490

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RummelFootball1/status/1033550134582407173

2 Likes

Last chance for guys to make an impression before cuts:

Thursday, August 30th

• Nick Thurman (Houston) vs Dallas - 6 pm on ABC13 in Houston or CBS11 in Dallas (Replay, Friday at 7 pm on NFL Network)
  • Cam Malveaux (Miami) at Atlanta - 6 pm (Replay, Sunday at 4 am on NFL Network)
  • Matt Adams (Indianapolis) at William Jackson III and Brandon Wilson (Cincinnati) - 6 pm (Replay Saturday at 2 am on NFL Network)
  • Elandon Roberts and Kenneth Farrow (New England) at New York Giants - 6 pm (Replay Friday at 3 pm on NFL Network)
  • Greg Ward Jr (Philadelphia) vs New York Jets - 6 pm (Replay Friday at noon on NFL Network)
  • Kyle Allen (Carolina) at Pittsburgh - 6:30 pm (Replay Friday at 9 am on NFL Network)
  • DJ Hayden (Jacksonville) at Tampa Bay - 6:30 pm (Replay Friday at 3 am on NFL Network)
  • Tyus Bowser (Baltimore) vs Washington - 6:30 pm (Replay Sunday at 6:30 am on NFL Network)
  • Demarcus Ayers (Chicago) vs Buffalo - 7 pm (Replay Saturday at 5 am on NFL Network)
  • Wade Phillips (LA Rams) at New Orleans - 7 pm (Replay Saturday at 11 pm on NFL Network)
  • Joey Mbu (Green Bay) at Kansas City - 7:30 pm (Replay Sunday at 9 am on NFL Network)
  • Case Keenum (Denver) at Arizona - 9 pm on NFL Network
  • D’Juan Hines (LA Chargers) at Steven Dunbar (San Francisco) - 9 pm (Replay Friday at 11 pm on NFL Network)

___________________________________________-

Injured Reserve: Howard Wilson (Cleveland), Terrell Williams (San Francisco), Charles Sims (Tampa Bay)

1 Like

Wow, 13 out of 16 games have coogs! 14 if H. Wilson wasn’t injured

2 Likes

38. William Jackson III, CB, Bengals

I sadly think we are going to see a lot of guys get cut this year.

K Allen may have played himself on to the practice squad for the Panthers tonight.

Not looking good for Malveaux, Dunbar, Matthews, Mbu, and T Williams was injured.

Hines, Ward, M Adams, Ayers, Hayden and Farrow look like they have a shot. I would say Hines, Farrow, and Adams have an “outside” shot.

Bowser and B Wilson should be good.

Keenum, E Rob, and Jackson III are locks.

Edit: I moved Hayden to a shot at team.

1 Like

Have you kept up with thurman?

He has played every preseason game which means he has a shot.

Usually, if a player plays with the ones, they are a lock. A player who plays in all the preseason games has a good shot, like Thurman. A player who doesn’t get hardly any time until the final preseason game is going to get cut or put on practice squad.

1 Like

Kyle had a monster stat line 25/36 for 250yds. I would hope that gets him the #3 QB at least

2 Likes

I am pretty sure it will be practice squad. I would love for him to make the 53, but I think they are going to develop him for a year and then see what they got.

Nick Thurman cut by the Texans. I hope the rest of the Coogs battling for roster spots have better luck.

No way!!!

Patriots had brought in two running backs, one of them being Farrow, very late into the preseason. Today they released the RB from California, while Farrow remains on the roster as of now. This might bode well for Farrow.

3 Likes

I am seeing projections that Farrow will get cut. Nothing official yet.

I am seeing projections that K. Allen will make the roster as 3rd QB. WOW!

Dunbar projected to be cut.

M Adams is projected to make the 53.

Mbu projected to be cut.

Malveaux projected to be cut.

Matthews was cut

Hines projected to be cut. I thought he had a good chance.

I am seeing that Ward might get cut.

Ayers projected to be cut.

Wow, K.A.projected to make the roster great for him!!! I would be surprised only because he did not get much action.

Sims cut from TB. Kind of a former Coog.

You’re joking… Hines?? They were promoting him constantly… malveaux never got back to 100 because of the groin… ward was getting more responsibility I dont understand these 3 cuts. The rest maybe