Redshirt King

Just my opinion. If we lose to Tulane, 100% redshirt him.

3 Likes

I actually agree. Let him come back when all the transfer are eligible and we have a defense

2 Likes

We have like one offensive returner next year. Theres a good chance that our team next year looks really ugly for a while until things settle out. No thanks. Holgerson needs to right the offensive ship starting Thursday and get us to 8-9 wins. This offense is way too talented to not get there with proper coaching. Basically the same offensive players started 7-1 with a coach that ended up getting fired and only real big drop off was with injuries especially king.

2 Likes

UH ain’t winning 8-9 wins this year.

2 Likes

If we lose to Tulane red shirt the whole offense. lol

2 Likes

Man… Just realized the next two games are on the road :anguished::astonished::astonished:

I think UNT is a little overrated. I think our next opponent is a little underrated. Fritz will punish us if we make stupid mistakes like we did tonight.

1 Like

Going against one team with a hiccup for an offense and a team with a offensive and Dline softer than Wazzu. No need to sweat unless coaches go for it on 4th down in our own territory. lol

2 Likes

I think we’ll go 1-1

1 Like

For what? Holgorsen has made him worse. Why do we want another year of making King worse?

So do I. I think we will be 1-3 first.

They’ll be lucky to win 6.

1 Like

King wont redshirt…

He’s going to transfer to a P5 if he doesn’t get NFL prospects

I’m sure plenty of P5 OC’s have contacted King since last year

How does that work? He’s a senior.

1 Like

I hate to say it. If we lose Thurs, would you transfer? Go to FSU to reunite with a certain OC? I think he is a standup kid, and would stick it out here, but could you blame him if he did?

Kendal did try to get him to transfer.

1 Like

Grad transfer

"Hey guys, look at the brightside, CDH ain’t going nowhere. He’s here for the long haul " Lol. Of course he is, he got paid and was the one who came to UH interested on one last paycheck. I kid, I kid.

1 Like

He only plays four games this year, he can transfer as a grad transfer and have this count as his redshirt year.

? His eligibility is gone after this season.

He’s not redshirting.

1 Like