Renewals

Just got my renewals email for FB and BB as promised and done! Very simple and quick. Only option for tickets was physical ticket unless I missed something. Probably something to check into later. Nice to have them both available at the same time with options.

4 Likes

I renewed by telephone and the ticket office employee confirmed the electronic cards were done away with this year. She did say later this year our tickets will be on the web site so we can transfer through email as in the past.

1 Like

Same disaster as usual for me. I went through everything, seats, seat backs, and Cougar Pride renewal, go to checkout and it asks me to register a new account.

So I call and they can’t get it right over the phone either. The total was wrong because they added the seat backs wrong and then my Cougar Pride. I went step by step telling them the individual cost and then total. They acknowledge and agreed, but then told me that they will call me back because they can’t do it. Just sad and irritating.

I guess there is no in between with our ticket office customer satisfaction. Either no problems (as in my case this year when I called today) and total disaster as in shawnterry79 experienced.

1 Like

I wondering if this new strategy will hurt renewals of those alumni with a tight budget. For some Coogs in might have been really helpful to have the football and basketball ticket renewals spread out. Now UH fans are getting a double whammy whereas before were able to budget the renewals out without taking a hit to personal finances. UH can never forget that we are a blue-collar university and are not UT. Are ticket base has a different financial makeup.

1 Like

I received an email last week informing me that I would be receiving an email with renewal info on Monday at 12. I did not get the renewal email this week.

Anybody else still waiting for their renewal email ?
It’s certainly possible I inadvertently deleted the email but was wondering if others are having this problem.

I’ll call the ticket office tomorrow to see what’s going on
with mine.

1 Like

I have not gotten the email.

I was able to go to the website and am able to renew.

Got the email. Couldn’t change number of tickets, or seat location (they made my section GA). When they called me, they told me I would be able to.

UPDATE:
Sent email, and they responded asking me to call them. I did, and it was wonderful experience. I’m impressed. Well done by Ticket Sales.

#fail ------> #jobwelldone

1 Like

I didn’t receive an email either, I just used the link on the email saying that I was going to receive an email.

I really don’t understand how they cannot get this right. I understand that issues occur but this is for everything.

Amazing how many discrepancies there are in the performance of the ticket office. There is obviously work to be done!

But, I have never had a problem, they answer the phone, reply to my emails, and take care of issues…even when they are my mistakes!

As I have written before, I am definitely not a major booster. I guess I should just be grateful.

Good luck to those not so lucky!

2 Likes

I offer a little advice to all.
Renew your tickets through Cougar Pride, not the Ticket Office.
Your problems should disappear.
Good Luck.

I got the email and was able to renew online with no problems at all. I had a question and emailed the ticket office and they answered my question within the hour.

Unfortunately for me that’s what I attempted but was not successful and was forced to call the ticket office.

I don’t blame the guy on the phone for the IT issues but he should be able to do simple math. I won’t rag on them too hard but this happens every year. To add to it, I like to budget and pay off the amount with the 4 month payment program. Instead I get stuck paying one huge lump sum because they say I can’t do it any other way despite trying to renew early. Just a little irritating.

When you log into your CP account to renew either basketball or football option in your account, there are a few lines at the top that says if you call the ticket office you can split into 4 installments. Renewing online does not have that option. My friend set up installments by calling.

1 Like

Yep same here, typical ticket office.

Interesting, mine gives me the option. It gives me the options for seat backs as well, which I was told others weren’t able to do either.

So after I renewed my seats and seat backs, it added my Cougar Pride fee and then allowed me to select the 4 months option.

I’ve not gotten the email for either sport either. :thinking: Does that sound right?
#GoCoogs!

Thanks. I thought I saw some blurb about 25%, etc. at the bottom of the line items. I also saw chairbacks option like you. I wonder why the page said you have to call the office for installments? Maybe they fixed that option for Monday. I called the office instead and was able to upgrade (switch) my seats on Monday and paid. In the past you had to wait until all season ticket holders finish renewing before you can upgrade.

Ya I’m not sure what is going on. The fact that it also tried to make me create a new account while being logged in let me know things were screwed up.