• Bielamowicz turned in a 2-for-3 effort with a triple, single, walk, RBI and run scored.
• Fuentes III also had a triple to highlight a 1-for-3 effort with one RBI and one run scored.
• Burckel went 1-for-4, collecting Houston’s first hit of the game with a single in the third.
• Junior southpaw Spencer Hynes (0-1) took the loss, surrendering three runs on five hits across one and two-third innings in his first career start. He walked two and struck out one.
• Senior Nolan Bond tossed four scoreless innings, scattering three hits with no walks and three strikeouts.
• Junior Fred Villarreal’s streak without allowing an earned run to start the season ended at 13 and one-third innings. Villarreal was taxed for two runs on four hits with one walk and three strikeouts across one and one-third innings.
• Relievers Tristen Bayless, Ron Brown and Brayson Hurdsman logged the final two innings. Brown retired the two batters he faced to end the top of the eighth, while Hurdsman faced one over the minimum in the ninth.