Rockets Sign Rob Gray to 14 Man Roster

After weighing options, Gray signed with the Rockets and is on the 14-man roster that begins play Friday in the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas.

“I’ve always wanted to be in the NBA, not really caring much what team it was,” Gray said Thursday after a workout at Toyota Center. “It means a lot to keep wearing ‘Houston’ across my chest. I’ve grown fond of the city. I’m just thankful to be here.”

6 Likes

Rob Gray, Houston Cougars alum, is on the Houston Rockets summer league squad. Rob speaks with the media and discusses the process involved to be on the squad; what he’s learned so far; his motivation to prove people wrong; being teammates with Gary Clark - from AAC rival Cincinnati; and more

1 Like

Gary Clark, Cincinnati Bearcats alum, is on the Houston Rockets 2018 Summer League roster. Before the team leaves for the Las Vegas Summer League, Clark speaks with the media and mentions why he sugned with the Rockets; his strengths and weaknesses; keeping in touch with his college coach Mick Cronin and his college teammates including Jacob Evans who was drafted by the Warriors.

Danuel House speaks with the media about what he learned last season playing with the Rio Grande Valley Vipers and the Phoenix Suns. House wants to do what’s necessary to stay in the NBA.

Roy Rogers, Houston Rockets Assistant Coach, will coach the Rockets’ Summer League squad in the NBA’s Las Vegas Summer League. This afternoon, before the team leaves for Vegas, Coach Rogers speaks with the media and discusses how the players have looked in the three days of practice this week.