5 Likes

Way to go Bearkats!

2 Likes

Great game.

4 Likes

#EatEmUpKats Whheew

1 Like

@Jesse22. They did it!

Wish my dad was still around to see it. Good memories of going to Pritchett Field in Huntsville with him to watch the Kats back in the 80s.

5 Likes

I wish he was too. Lot of flashbacks and memories I’m going through rt now. My freshman yr I lived a few hundred yds from Pritchett Field-- Adams dorm.
That was a lot to stomach in 4th Qtr.

1 Like

At least one of us in this forum gets to experience a football national title.

6 Likes

I appreciate the Love for BearKats. I try to keep it down. You know someone will post ‘who cares’ .
All good!

3 Likes

I love the fact that a university that has HOUSTON in its name won a NC in football.

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:.

some get the same exposure as FBS programs so why do that? NFL already penalized them from playing in the spring when it came to the draft picks. They could end up surpassing a G5 team in terms of exposure with a permanent spring with less competition for viewers so be careful what you wish for. The main ESPN is basically sitting open during this time of year.

1 Like

Good for the Bearkats. Hopefully there’s a big party in HuntsVegas tonight.

1 Like

Congratulations to SHSU. Both their football (fcs) and basketball (d-1) programs can compete in a legit tournament for a national title.

2 Likes

Congrats Bearkats!!

2 Likes

very happy for Sam! huge deal!

I attended the game and went fishing in Oklahoma afterwards. Sam came through in the clutch again in the playoffs this season. The coach came through with the prediction to win the national championship, even though it took several years to accomplish it.

2 Likes