Score Prediction: UH vs. Wazzu

Something similar to the OU game in favor of WSU. It’s not that Dana is holding King back, I honestly just think King and our WR group do not understand the offense yet. It’s pretty clear that they are not in sync and that King is hesitating to make decisions.

I’m confident that he’ll get it down and we’ll do well in conference.

2 Likes

WSU -65
UH - 28

1 Like

I have a feeling that we are going to try to run the ball a lot to control the clock. Therefore I’m going to go with …

UH 38
WSU 35

3 Likes

American 52
PAC-12 49

4 Likes

I hope we run the ball all night long, with no turnovers, and that we score a ton of points. I hope our DBs actually catch some passes, and that we have a positive turnover ratio.
If that happens, we win.

1 Like

WSU 41
UH 28

I expect better of Phil Steele:

1 Like

No love from the press.
Go Good Coogs!

1 Like

If coach lets King be King: Houston 45–38
If coach goes conservative WSU 45–14

1 Like

Coogs win !!!

1 Like

Well, Wazzu players could pass out walking from the buss to the stadium. Or maybe someone cuts the A/C at their hotel. Not that I’m saying we should or anything…

UT is playing there on Saturday night as the visitor. I am more concerned whether the home locker A/C will be working Friday night…

2 Likes

It was actually proven that UT did not adjust the thermostat in the visitor locker room as the avg temp was 68 degrees. The only anomaly was after LSU came back to the locker room after the game. With their body heat the temp rose to 72-75 degrees understandably.

That fact does not sit well with the UT Boogie man.

TUrds,lol

But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun with the accusation

1 Like

When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

He used to be pretty spot on a couple years ago, but whenever he started getting pulled in to ESPN he got lazy. He started copying a lot of stuff from the previous year’s magazine and not doing as much research because he was pushing the agenda of ESPN. Lost a lot of respect for the guy.

TexOHCoog wins again.

TexOHCoog better pick UH to win Thursday :grin:

3 Likes