Season Ticket Dot Counting (19-20 Season Tickets = Sold Out)

Those aren’t real fans. Pathetic in his part.

Why do I have a UH flag on my house, curb, and UH room in my house? Why if you go to my hometown and ask who is a UH fan my name will come up 100% of the time no matter who you speak to?

Youngloyalcougar2,

You come on here all doom and gloom. Rag on the UH fan base/the future and try your best to take the good feelings from such great news.

I think pathetic was taking it easy on you.

Now you cry that you get called out on it & rant about UH flags?
In a sad way…it’s funny.

Not bad for a program that, just 5 years ago, struggled to get 1000 people to come to games.

5 Likes

3 Likes

“Sampson receives a $10,000 bonus for season-ticket sales over 4,500.”

“athletic director Chris Pezman will receive a $50,000 bonus for basketball selling out its season-ticket allotment.”

4 Likes

Damn… Only $10k. Pezman, tho :thinking:

1 Like

Hmmm…no more being able to read those articles in Chrome incognito.

5100 season tickets with 2k left as single tickets. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

How many people going to complain the stadium isnt sold out for HBU or other…

A lot.

We’re going to have great support. I can’t wait for the season. The only thing about the crowds I ever complain about was that it seemed like some of them weren’t into the game. They didn’t cheer and get excited. It was weird.

Gosh, I remember quite differently. I thought the crowds at the FC were consistently lively. Even the lowest attended and lopsided win, ECU, was loud since the team did some show play.

2 Likes

I think the attendance and atmosphere have gotten a lot better over the last few years. Most of the games in the FC were live after Christmas break imo.

1 Like

This is what I remember. I hope the place can get a bit more lively. It would make the place more intimidating with how close to the court the fans already are. I bet the opposing team would feel claustrophobic.

use this:
https://www.free-proxy.com/

I am going to miss the announcer that went into boxing full time. He did a good job.