Something to think about Daily death world stats - from February

The virus is the boss.

2 Likes

It’s even worse in my house. Our employment-population ratio is only 33.3%. My wife and 5th grader don’t work. They’re on the dole
my dole. :wink:

1 Like

Same here. My wife isn’t employed but she wasn’t before all of this either.

I wouldn’t dare say she doesn’t work though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worth noting: we didn’t even “shut down” for another full month after this.

Also, nearly everything else on that list is either preventable or treatable.

I’m thinking
that could take until the early part of November

Let’s not with the politics.

1 Like

I have thought about it. A lot. But having millions out of work and having the government literally printing money to give people money to live on could spiral us down into a real depression and the consequences of such actions could wind up getting more people killed than the virus. However I think that the numbers are going down. I also think that doctors are using whatever method is keeping their patients alive. If hydro works then they are using it. If something else works then they are using that. I think that when one is in a crisis life or death situation, one must choose the option that keeps them alive. I wear my mask every time I go out and I social distance as well. So does all of my immediate family. I am now the oldest person of that group. But my point is that fear is not a good driver for any nation. Rational reasoning and actions keep more people alive.

good point.

okay that is not what I was saying but I can see how you would take it that way. I am going to back off this thread as it is getting political and could get closed very soon. If I offended anyone or said something out of turn, please accept my apology.

So, you copied this from a source that is using fake data. Why do you think they’re using fake data to make their point? Are you going to continue getting information from this source?

Not fake data but it’s old data

Old data being presented as current would qualify as fake I think. It’s an intentionally misleading tactic I’ve seen used on several popular Facebook pages.

4 Likes

You asked if he was going to continue getting inf from that site
that implies “fake site”

Yes, I am asking that.

I doubt that info was taken directly from worldometer.

Just terrible! Present months old data as if it was new and relevant to make a political point.

Then the person goes dark with no further comments.

Come on really?

Please covid. Go away. People are getting weird.

This post should be locked. It was started to be political and to misinform.

Lighten up Francis

The OP came back.

I’m dying :joy:.

My coogs.

Got to love em anyway.

Delmar is a long time poster here and a good coog
supporter. There is no doubt about that.

But I’m curious about the source of these stats.
All the OP says is worldometer ??? A link would
be helpful as to see how these types of stats are
coming up. Perhaps coming from a facebook post that said “source worldometer” ? And that’s fine if
it’s a cut and paste from a FB page , just provide the
intermediary’s link for everyone to see.

This is not political; just asking for complete sources.

1 Like