Sooo

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/928981550095650817

I’m glad they are doing this. Basketball attendance is rough enough without the inconvenience of playing home games off campus. Hopefully current highly rated recruits don’t hold attendance this season against us.

I just hope the shuttle service is DRAMATICALLY improved from the NIT game last year. That was an embarrassment.

Studying for a big licensure test on Monday. Looking into plans for New Orleans next week. Hopefully watching the B12 shoot itself in the foot out of the Playoffs again this year

1 Like

And the B1G. The whole playoff scheme could be called into question this year.

Grilling in 20-30 degree weather and drinking beer in the morning, before the Iowa/Wisky game, then the same for the Bears game Sunday.

It’s gonna be a good weekend.

5 Likes

birthday parties for grandkids. Rooting for Miami against Norte Dame.

1 Like

Watching college ball. It’s good not to have a teem to root for. Keeps the blood pressure low. lol

3 Likes

Actually let me amend my last statement. Living just north of Athens I’ll be cheering for the Dawgs to beat Auburn in the “South’s oldest rivalry.” I always cheer for the home team. Hope UGA can get into the playoffs this year.

I’ll still be celebrating the Astros’ championship! And, I hope, playing some golf and watching some football, especially Georgia-Auburn and Notre Dame-Miami. And Sukie, I’ll always think how close Benny came to stealing that pass. Rats.

1 Like

I will be rooting for Kansas this weekend!

1 Like

Have some pancakes at Ken’s in Hilo for me.

I have the Peach Bowl and OU saved on the DVR.

1 Like

Wurstfest and trying to get the pond out back looking like a pool again.

QUOTE: Have some pancakes at Ken’s in Hilo for me.

Actually, I just did this morning. “Sumo” special in fact!

Then I burned it off by hiking about five miles with my wife across Volcano National Park and Kilauea Ika crater.

1 Like

Watched USF and Oklahoma game this evening. Rewatch slated for tomorrow evening😳

Stayed up late and watched the Washington and Stanford game last night. Good football game but it took PAC12 out of the playoffs.

1 Like

I don’t know how to create a poll, but it would be cool to get a pick em going for today’s games since we are on a bye week.

Look for a “gear” button.

1 Like

25-year high school reunion

1 Like