Sources: B1G to revote on starting football season Sunday

Stay tuned!!!

1 Like

What an absolute cluster…and if they vote to restart, the PAC will be so screwed, because they are going to sit in their Ivory Tower and brood themselves into next year all by themselves…

2 Likes

As a Hawks fan I’m happy. But I have to admit the the primary reason the B1G gets back on the field is due to the state of Nebraska forcing the conference’s hand.

But I’ll take it. Bring on football!

4 Likes

True…I felt the Big would change their minds. I am surprised that PAC is holding strong.

2 Likes

We are talking California, Washington, and Oregon. I know there are CO, Utah and the AZ pair, but the coastal states’ school call the shot and those schools are all on a different cloud. Well maybe Colorado is on the cloud as well, they may even bring the smoke.

6 Likes

Listening to sports analysts, the Big Ten may or may not have a vote. The meeting is to determine how and when will they return to football safely.

If they do have a revote, they need 9 votes to play so 6 presidents need to change their minds.

Well, it used to be coaches…now the Presidents have hundreds of “For Sale” signs in their yards…:smiley:

1 Like

Any truth to the rumor that the Big 12 will also reconsider their decision to start football this year? :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

The air quality on the west coast as well as covid-19 will keep the pac-10 from playing this year.

2 Likes

So, If the Big 10 does play, then there goes any hopes of a G5 making the playoff.

No, if any four (4) P5 teams finish up the season with a winning record, then there went any hopes of a G5 making the payoffs.

Not for nothing so the medical directors of Penn State and Ohio State.

What else do we know about the history of those two universities and the well being of their athletes.

You can’t make this mess up.

1 Like

Latest word.

The Presidents didn’t vote today, but “discussions” continue.

I picture many hands on chins.

1 Like

Just too bad the players. students, and fans have to pay.

2 Likes

A G5 Team is never going to make the 4 team playoff even with 3 P5 conferences. They will have some excuse like your conference schedule is weak. If UT has 3 losses, they will give the 4th playoff spot to them rather an undefeated G5 team.

The playoffs are rigged against G5 conferences.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking posting that. Lol

Finish unbeaten, then you can make UCF argument.

If UT have 4 losses, they are in…

2 Likes

I’m now rooting for U la la and AR state to lose the rest of their games.:grinning:

3 Likes