Speedy, Turner, Mutin, Bradley

Is it just my imagination or do we seem to be having more players out for various injuries that last two years? This combined with us not playing well in the 4th quarter going into the 2nd year, does Holgersen need to evaluate his strength and conditioning programs?

1 Like

We are definitely out of shape, soft, not like when Judas was here, we were tough physically and mentally

2 Likes

What happened to Bradley? I didn’t see him go down last week. was it a practice injury or an illness? I was hoping he could pick up some of the slack with Speedy out.

How many has he dropped? I saw 2 make ESPN TOP TEN AND TOP 25!

2 Likes

Who is that #12? He looks bigger than the rest of the WRs.

1 Like

Street

1 Like

He dropped three against UCF.

1 Like

Except for the players who were out because of concussions and fights/injuries between teammates
because of Herman games during the week
and no telling how many were out from being kissed by Herman !!

Zoom off seasons aren’t the same as regular workouts and having the kids get together keeping each other accountable.

2 Likes

You’re 100% right about that. Those can be small setbacks for an established program, but when you’re trying to turn the corner, they’re a killer.

1 Like

Ok tell tht to the coach. All tht rotating in and out. Bryson Smith has a hot hand leave him in the game!!

Dont focus on dropped balls. Look at whos throwing them and if theyre catchable??

I have seen a lot of good passes dropped, but go ahead and blame the QB. :expressionless:

1 Like

I agree the rotations can be too much at times (to me), especially the DL.

But if a receiver wants to get in the NFL and he doesn’t have track speed (not a Will Fuller-type), then you need to catch every ball–even imperfectly thrown balls. I’ve heard it said many times from NFL commentators and coaches: If you can touch it, you should catch it.

2 Likes

is anyone back this weekend?

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything?

1 Like