TCU can't keep our name out their mouths

Rent free

1 Like

Not sure what it’s like now, but my 80 year old neighbor got a degree from what today is called UT-Arlington (not sure what it was back then). She went to TCU for graduate school and quit, said she never learned anything and a good portion of the class time was spent calling roll.

2 Likes

They are going to hate us even more when we kick their azz.

3 Likes

TCWho?

2 Likes

Delusional. Uninformed. Inarticulate. Otherwise a good read.

3 Likes

Someone from my hometown started for TCU from 2007-2009. He ended up marrying a rich TCU girl and the rest is easy for him. Guy has all the money he’ll ever need now.

Bob Lilly?

1 Like

Lilly is the best thing i can think of that came out of tcu. Cowboy legend.

Purest cocaine in the city

5 Likes

TCU is a connections school. You go to go Greek and sniff out the money and hopefully your buddy’s Dad hires you for a commercial real estate gig.

There’s nothing wrong with that but Frogs acting like they’re Northwestern or something is laughable.

7 Likes

So entitled, I look forward to our future matchups

1 Like

LaDanian Tomlinson was pretty dang good too!

I forgot his name, but he played at TCU and is in pro HOF ( I think).

He was paid about $45K to play for Jim Wacker in the early ‘80’s.

Hmm? Kenneth Davis, the old Buffalo Bill, was on those Wacker teams at TCU that got busted. He is not in the HOF, but was a pretty good backup to Thurman Thomas, who is in the HOF and is a native Houstonian.

1 Like
1 Like

As we enter into the Big 12, Coogfans will need to develop tougher skin.

One side effect of playing the ECU’s, Tulane’s, and USF’s of D1 is that nobody cares about these schools - their fans or ours.

Here in Texas, we do care and we work side-by-side with these school’s alumnus. So yes, there will be more judgement and opinions and trash talk and criticism and trolling. That goes with the territory and expect worse - much worse.

7 Likes

Talk about glass houses, you have a glass mansion here.

Most everyone here thinks of TCU like it is still the 70s and 80s. Yet, you have a problem with the TCU fans there doing the same. Might want to see the difference 30 years can make. UH has changed just looking at the last 10.

1 Like

Not sure busted is the right word, when you are turned in by your own coach.

2 Likes

TCWho? Isn’t that the team we manhandled while in the SWC?