TDECU Stadium Skin

Here is a picture from today. They add quite a bit from the picture from a couple of days ago.

2 Likes

I was really going you’d take the pic vertically
lol jk

Coming along.

There are some gaps on the other side of the stadium that need smaller banners.

Good news is that they have until Sept 10 to finish all this.

Looking great! Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks for explaining the process. I remember it being very time consuming to put the skin up originally but didn’t remember why.

I went by the stadium Saturday and it looked about finished. Only a few spots open that looks where like signage might go. Had a big gold TDECU Stadium logo across the stadium’s south side.

One thing CougarDrummer overlooked in the process, is the production of the panels and delivery. The installation of the panels is contigent on their delivery.

1 Like

Oh be still my heart. THAT would be a BOOM for sure. Still can’t let myself even dream.

Update: The stadium is coming along nicely. I feel like they’re working on it overnight as well. The other spaces were filled fast! Go Coogs.

*My First Post =D

5 Likes

Awesome pic. Welcome to Coogfans

1 Like

Looks like the are filling in the gaps.

2 Likes

I have a video. I’ll post it later

1 Like

Welcome! Go Coogs!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Ale7X_/status/773669452093108224

d

This photo was interesting. It’s two. I threw me off for a moment. "Where is that?":sweat_smile:

Those need to be built out as “sky suites” or whatever they are called and the current sky suites need to be enclosed and sold as regular suites. The cost wouldn’t be that great and it would bring in quite a bit of revenue. There’s no way those wouldn’t sellout immediately.

2 Likes

Took this photo on Sunday.

4 Likes

Yep.

There are several missing small banners on the South side. Needs to get fixed.

Aren’t they supposed to put former player numbers and pictures where the small banners are? I remember hearing something about that at one point.

1 Like