Temple on the road

Scares me. They are good enough. I love our team but…

4 Likes

All road games are tough.

But do not discount the “pay back” factor. All CKS has to do is remind the veteran players of what went down last year. And if that’s not enough, he’ll have them primed anyways. Defense travels.

4 Likes

We are -2 favorites. So basically a toss-up. Eat em up.

3 Likes

That’s the breadth of the conference this year and the parity nation-wide. Temple just got their hat handed to them this week by another AAC team and they’re still only 3 point dogs to a top 40 team.

I would also add, this is what things looked like in the early years of the Big East. Many things mirroring those days.

7 Likes

Actually much like the Big East this year

1 Like

I’d rather Temple be on a win streak than vice versa. They’ll be ready for us and they’re hungry for a win.

1 Like

Will that official or one of his buddies work the game?

2 Likes

Will Sampson wear a tie??!

4 Likes

Just got my tix. My first road game in Philly, let’s see how tough these guys really are!

11 Likes

IF we can win tonight we would have avenged our two conference losses from last year in our first two games. We lost to UCF at home and on the road to Temple last year.

8 Likes

I have Sling TV which doesn’t have CBS Sports (that Im aware of??)

how can I watch the game tonight?!?!!?

1 Like

Use a free trial on Hulu

1 Like

I’d say we owe Cinci a little something too come tourney time.

1 Like

Cinci hasnt looked good this season. Their HC moved to UCLA at last season’s end. They will still play us tough.

1 Like

http://www.sports24.club/ncaab/

Having to deal with CBS to watch a Coog game is like having to wade through the methodone clinic to meet up with your old girl friend.

1 Like

Win!

3 Likes

We always owe Cincy.

1 Like