Texans vs Chiefs

Texans won’t be able to score without Hopkins. Defenses will be able to shutdown Fuller without Hopkins to worry about.

1 Like

In the 4th quarter, KC started playing a looser defense and allowed the Texans to make a couple of late TDs to make the score look a little better at 34-20. It wasn’t that close. I really don’t see the Texans ever being an elite team with the boat anchor they have in BOB holding them back.

4 Likes

Right on. BOB doesn’t have a clue.

2 Likes

No way was it that close.

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

Lol…truth!

Not good when the head coach is also the Gm. No. Checks and balances

5 Likes

Dynamo are resurgent under the management of Tab Ramos (the former national team star)

Not to mention the cheapskate owner - Brener - looks like he might sell his majority stake in the team to someone who gives a a damn.

3 Likes

I want to know how that kid from LSU fell all the way to K.C. In the first round. He looks pretty good.

1 Like

We also got a former defensive lineman calling plays on offense. Aint that dandy? Lol

1 Like

Can we please, please get rid of O’Brien? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I SECOND THAT!!!

2 Likes

What he needs is a new coach. This one can get to the playoffs but not get past the first round.

3 Likes

If we get rid of BoB we a two for 1…get a new GM too.

3 Likes

3 for 1, if we can throw Cal in.

3 Likes

Absolutely, But giving up that last-minute goal to Colorado this week was a kick in the jimmy.

1 Like

Tomas Martinez should never see the field again. He is an attack killer. How that kid was a young DP signing is beyond me. It was egregious the Dynamo gave up a goal there at the death, but par for the course the last few years.

1 Like

Nah.

He doesn’t fit the metrics that most teams are looking for, which shows how narrow minded these guys are. At 5-5, most said he was too short. Last night, the announcer said that Mahomes told Andy Reid he needed to get that RB from LSU.

Louis Welch worked for J. C. Penney and left because JCP had a requirement for a man to be over 5-9 in order to be a manager. So, Welch became a great mayor of Houston. Another example of how these artificial barriers have prevented corporations and franchises from benefitting by hiring or drafting on merit, not metrics. BTW, Welch was the man that came up with the idea of synchronized traffic lights to help traffic move more smoothly. Houston was the first city in the nation to have them.

2 Likes

Who remembers Charlie Tolar, the human cannonball that played for the oilers when George Blanda was the QB?*

4 Likes