Texans

If the Texans gonna beat the Patriots they are going to have to pull a near miracle because they are going to have to beat both the refs and the Patriots! Nearly impossible task in my opinion!

2 Likes

At the game. Feels like a home game for NE. Roberts played fullback on a couple of plays.

2 Likes

Anybody seen Elandon Roberts? I’m reading they’re using him as a blocking FULLBACK

Sorry posted before reading Travelingcoog who already answered my question.

What number is he wearing?

There was a short article in The Chron today about Roberts playing both ways (not that there is anything wrong with that)

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks, what a surprise to me anyway. SO he wears #52 on both sides. Haven’t caught him in myself yet

Man the Texans are playing lights out right now! Can they hold on? We’ll see

1 Like

I feel like the Texans beating the 10-1 Patriots is like UT beating Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. They’re baaaaaack…

1 Like

Without a deep receiver the Patriots are going to lose a lot of games starting a couple of weeks ago.

I never saw any sign of urgency in the Patriots team tonight. Looked like they were going thru the motions, most specially during their last drive.

I was at the game. I must say it’s one of the worst games I’ve seen Tom Brady play. His stats look decent because he got a lot of garbage yards in the 4th quarter.

1 Like

Beat them in the playoffs… Where it really counts!

2 Likes

Then reality hit Texans in playoffs…