That helpless and depressing feeling

Its difficult turning on ESPN or Fox or CBS sports or even reading the majority of the sports websites articles now being generated …

THEY ARE ALL PREDICTING that Charlie is history and that Herman will replace him … regardless

I’ve heard some even argue that Herman can handle the donor infighting with the UT administration.

WITHOUT regard to UH our fans and supporters and not giving us any credit for establishing a top rated program recruits and facilities …

I’ve not heard ONE individual or article stated we will keep him or that he won’t leave UH …

AND NOW I am hearing that the aggies could be in $$$war$$$ with the horns for Herman … IF Sumlin loses to LSU …

This waiting around for doom and gloom to appear when the sports world is against you and you have done nothing wrong … is the worse part …

This week will be one of the worse we will endure … just waiting for the news … good or bad … plus I seriously doubt it will not affect our players waiting … also …

These are the same folks that had him gone by the end of last year also. We will just have to wait and see.

I will say this, if Herman stays this year, after turning down UT and a host of high class suitors, we won’t have to worry about rumors ever again, unless maybe some time down the road Southern Cal comes calling. But, with Clay Helton doing so well this year, that may take a while.

You can dwell on the cloud, I will focus on the silver lining.

Media gets by on clicks and views. Same goes for regular media like MSNBC, CNN, or FOX and the regular public eats it up; I ended up watching PBS on election night and was quite happy to not have the drama or bias that played out on the other channels.

Too bad there is no PBS for sports.

1 Like