The group MOST LIKELY to be killed by the police

From Democracy Now:

2 Likes

Native Americans are also way more likely to die from the Coronavirus as well! I may be wrong by a bit, but I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say they are over 10 times more likely to die from that deadly virus than white people! They are also more likely to be taken advantage of by big corporations and the US government!

Has anyone ever been to a reservation? The living conditions are appalling. Some of the houses don’t have indoor plumbing. Alcohol abuse and poverty at levels you would think don’t exist anymore.

That’s why I bristle at the 2020 perspective of Robert E Lee was a horrible guy because he fought for an unjust cause. Ok, he did, but the right thinking northerners performed atrocities against the indians that were equally bad. They weren’t right thinking and they absolutely didn’t view humanity as being equal.

1 Like

You should all read the book Killers of the Flower Moon. Will blow your mind, plus it is really well written. Despite being a totally factual book the way the author writes it and pieces all the facts together makes it read like a murder mystery.

Two wrongs don’t make a tight.
I think Andrew Jackson is a fascinating hero for America. Why don’t we see any modern takes on Jackson. Is because he embraced duels or because of his treatment of Indians. Worts and all i don’t think we want to go there a see our true history.

Excellent book.