The stage is set, we can ruin everything for SMU and avenge 2016 and 2018

I hope so too, but I doubt it. SMU will beat us like rented mule. Another proud accomplishment for Dana the 2nd.

well then I will have plenty of room to pick my seats

In many respects, UConn, which is perhaps the worst team in the AAC, outplayed UH. The balance of the schedule is tough. SMU appears to be very good. With all of our injuries, redshirts and inexperience, we’ll be lucky to win one or two more games this season, which is why I’m viewing the rest of the schedule as pre-season contests for next year. At this point, we’ll be lucky to finish 4-7 or 5-7. .

After watching these guys, the biggest thing that the Coogs have to do is pass the ball. SMU’s offense is going to be a problem, but their pass defense isn’t all that great. In fact, it is one of the worst we will have to face. Go back and watch the Tulsa game and see why that one went to 3OT. They’re a very good team all together, but like any college football team, there is a weakness that can be exploited.

Unless my math is wrong the remaining teams on the schedule are a combined 25-9. Me thinks we are looking at 4-8 and the thought of a bowl game is a pipe dream. We better not burn any redshirts the rest of the way.

1 Like

Don’t need to go undefeated with the remainder of the schedule. Just need to win 3 of 6. Good news is 3 are at home.

1 Like

Please :crossed_fingers::pray:

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1186317880226471936?s=19

3 Likes

gotta win 3 of 5 not 3 of 6

1 Like

Sorry, you are correct. Monday, and no coffee.

1 Like

For those of you that say these players are not being coached well, here you go! Also a funny quip by Holgerson. We are just missing talent this year.

https://twitter.com/skhanjr/status/1186321590780399618?s=19

SMU is favored by two (2) Touchdowns and has a 66% chance to win, according to ESPN Football Power Index. I think the announced crowd will be 27,000. I believe there will be about 20,000 empty seats in the stadium. I see very few reasons why we can win at home regardless of who plays QB. SMU has our number. We are a better program (I hope), but they are actually a decent team this year. We are tanking or whatever term makes you feel better. Couch it however you like, UofH is not as good as SMU. So, there’s only one (1) thing to do - WIN THE DANG GAME! I like the Coog’s in an upset.