Tickets for tomorrow

I may be able to make it to Wichita for the game tomorrow… would anyone happen to have 2 reasonably priced tickets?

I likely will have 1. It’s in the UH section.

Ok great. Maybe I’ll buy your single and another single and then hope to find somewhere we can sit together. I can’t imagine it would be sold out?

I think it won’t be too hard to get tickets.

Sent you a PM

I’m going to hijack this thread instead of starting a new one.

My credit card has been charged for tomorrow’s tickets but I haven’t received any info on pickup… it would be great to swing by the arena and get them today, but I have a feeling that won’t be the case since it was a guy in a UH shirt working our booth yesterday.

Anyone heard anything?

I was charged also. I’m assuming it is same process as Thursday- show up at Will Call about one hour before the game.

On our website it says will call is at the same entrance as Thursday (A) and starts at 4:40.

You can see your seats on your account like last time but this time it says 100:105 for my section. Not sure what the 100 is for.

(gpropes) #9

I saw online that the doors open at 4:40, but will call opens at noon.

Where did you see that? That would be great.

I’m in 104. I wonder if we sold more tickets this time. I liked being behind our bench.

(gpropes) #12

In the “Keys to the Game” email that was sent out today.

Of course, that info conflicts with what’s on the website, so who the hell knows.

(David) #13

I think the lower seeds get to sit behind their bench so UH and Seton Hall will be where Montana and SDSU were for Session #2