Tickets for tomorrow

I may be able to make it to Wichita for the game tomorrow… would anyone happen to have 2 reasonably priced tickets?

I likely will have 1. It’s in the UH section.

Ok great. Maybe I’ll buy your single and another single and then hope to find somewhere we can sit together. I can’t imagine it would be sold out?

I think it won’t be too hard to get tickets.

Sent you a PM

I’m going to hijack this thread instead of starting a new one.

My credit card has been charged for tomorrow’s tickets but I haven’t received any info on pickup… it would be great to swing by the arena and get them today, but I have a feeling that won’t be the case since it was a guy in a UH shirt working our booth yesterday.

Anyone heard anything?

I was charged also. I’m assuming it is same process as Thursday- show up at Will Call about one hour before the game.

On our website it says will call is at the same entrance as Thursday (A) and starts at 4:40.

You can see your seats on your account like last time but this time it says 100:105 for my section. Not sure what the 100 is for.

I saw online that the doors open at 4:40, but will call opens at noon.

Where did you see that? That would be great.

I’m in 104. I wonder if we sold more tickets this time. I liked being behind our bench.

In the “Keys to the Game” email that was sent out today.

Of course, that info conflicts with what’s on the website, so who the hell knows.

I think the lower seeds get to sit behind their bench so UH and Seton Hall will be where Montana and SDSU were for Session #2