To coogfans

We sold out and had SRO two years ago against Navy in the same time slot on the same day.

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct! What gets me is that so many of the guys were predicting 6 or 7 wins this season and are now upset when we are meeting those predictions. Did we suddenly get a bunch of stud players since the first game?

3 Likes

The expectation was to beat the bad teams, lose to the good teams, and have some kind of split with average teams.

We beat at least one very good team. That doesn’t reduce the expection to beat the bad teams. In fact, it increases the expectation of beating them. But we didn’t do that.

That’s why those predicting 6 to 7 wins are disappointed. Didn’t win games they should win

1 Like

I expected the secondary to be in a “rebuilding” stage. But, I didn’t realize that the coaching staff had so many with no coaching experience. I was OK with the CMA hire although not my first choice. I don’t or didn’t follow OCs and DCs around the country and so only knew what the press said about D’Onofrio and Johnson. I’ll be paying much closer attention to that now.

If CMA isn’t allow to replace D’Onofrio and Johnson because of cost, he needs to take away their headsets and give them to someone who knows how to call a game. Just pay them and keep them in a closet somewhere with no access to anything.

1 Like