Tulsa ticket count

Any word on when the flyover will be? Right before the game, 30 minutes before, halftime, etc?

Waiting on confirmation, but 5:54pm

Thanks for your work!

229 is all chair back. Will be less than 231 and 227.

This site shows 396 in 229.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/university-of-houston-cougars-football-vs-houston-texas-10-29-2016/event/3A0050F5DCDC6749?artistid=846092&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Why are the counts different in some sections? UH(ticket master) vs ticketmaster -> UH game…:thinking:

I’m not aware of any sections that are different. I spot checked 225, and it had 455 seats just like The Mandell posted.

Where do you see a difference?

PS If there are differences, maybe they relate to handicapped seating. The link I posted shows no handicapped seats.

Or are you talking about counts of remaining seats instead of total seats?

Light blue is orginal TM, dark blue is UH TM.

Do you have the resale on or off on the Ticketmaster site?

Tickets available: 2182

Ticket sales slowed down over the last 2 days where only around 300 total combined were sold; earlier in the week, 300 were being sold a day. From what I understand, tickets have been flying off the resale sites.

Maybe there will be a big walk-up crowd, otherwise, we’re looking at 37K-38K+ and the upper corners will probably be fairly empty.

Uh oh. Hear come the negative folks complaining about a 5-10% difference in stadium occupancy.

All the while the big12 is discussing expansion, and I have not read any articles over the past couple of months that has cited our attendance as an issue.

Average attendance: (round numbers)
2014 - 28500
2015 - 33500
2016 - 39000 (???)

All we can ask for is improvement. The die hard fan base is increasing. The floor is higher. We are breaking records for attendance.

4 Likes

There were even people who have complained about our UConn sellout and claimed we had only 30K there… even though that would mean we would have a completely empty south 300 section.

1 Like

4 Likes

38,221. Mmmm. If the last count of 2182 available was accurate then the walk up, or extras students, were what I hoped. I wonder how many students were in attendance.

Not bad considering our history, we overbuilt based on our fan base at the time, but we’ve still got to keep pushing for more.

Is there a UCF ticket count thread yet?

2 Likes

It was a great atmosphere and definitely a home court advantage.

The Clemson NC State game had empty corners.