Tune

Consider the source.

2 Likes

Then he shouldn’t have played. CDH post-game if you read through the coach speak basically said Bryson showed some stuff at QB he didn’t expect today. Stuff that probably would have at least put him in the QB room. It is an absolute joke to me that Bryson has never had a fair shake at QB and that applies to multiple HCs. We have plenty of WRs. We need a healthy QB.

4 Likes

It is going to be interesting to see how Clayton physically “digest” this game. Don’t be surprised if Bryson starts next week.

1 Like

I’ll be shocked. Been waiting 3 years.

I have always liked Bryson. It is hard to accept but we are in an “evaluation” mode right now. That includes everybody. It is valid for Clayton, Bryson and many others. This is what happens when two HC’s took advantage of U of H. Is it hard to be patient? Sure it is. I keep writing the same thing. We will see an entirely different program in about two seasons.

2 Likes

I hurt my glute squatting

Tune has played really well. Those picks aren’t on him. He has made accurate deep ball throws, managed the game, taken care of the ball (I don’t blame him for a tipped ball at the line, 1st and 2nd half desperation throws), not lost yardage on when pressured.

Clock management, lack offensive tempo, some drops by offensive players, kickoff coverage coverage is really hurting us.

I think our punting game is doing great! Our defense kept us in the game. They have really improved. It’s our offense, let everybody play per wee type of stuff that is why we are struggling.

1 Like

I agree with you in regard to the evaluation mode, but It is not going to take two seasons to see a different program. Next year we will be one of front runners in the conference for sure. Even if King doesnt come back (which I believe he will), Tune or Bryson will have a full off season in this offense and the defense will be so loaded we wont be able to play everybody. Coogs will be a BIG problem in 2020.

3 Likes