Tune

He’s not the future.

2 Likes

It could be possible the hamstring is bothering him still becuse he did not look the same as last week.

4 Likes

Not sure this thread is necessary.

7 Likes

Agreed. Tune is not the answer. Now, the freshman for UCF is… unfortunately for them. I trust in Dana, but not sure this version of Air Raid playmakers or not is gonna get it done HERE.

2 Likes

Smart man.

He is an accurate QB, he needs more time to throw the ball. As it stands right now he is the best QB we have! Having said that, I would like to see Smith backing up Tune as the QB. We can’t have Holgorsen Jr as our QB.

2 Likes

I’m going to be that guy and say delete this thread. In the limited amount of time he’s played he has shown nothing that suggests he cant improve. saying he’s not the answer is shortsighted and disrespectful. He doesn’t even have the reps or offensive line continuity, that would suggest he couldn’t be the answer.

15 Likes

He didn’t practice for two weeks due to his hamstring. He played well considering.

6 Likes

He’s fine. I’m a bit more concerned with our receivers not getting space between 10-20 yards.

6 Likes

Even if he doesn’t have hamstring problems, I thought he is a very good QB! He needs the o-line to give him more time to throw the ball. The main problem that I see him needing to work on the most is to avoid getting his passes batted down.

7 Likes

Another thing. When you’re playing a plug-n-play system with multiple QBs it’s really tough when the refs are lousing up the game and deflating your momentum. Even the QBs don’t know who’s in rhythm and who isn’t.

Just not a good vibe for consistent QB play.

1 Like

He needs to be coached up. Has the tools, but has issues with looking off his primary receiver and progressions. Lack of protection and his limited mobility with the hammy does not help. His last batted ball was a direct result of the rush coming in from exactly where he was looking the whole time

2 Likes

I was thinking that too. He locks on early. Probably something Dana knows already. He just has to be careful how he approaches it. Everyone learns differently.

1 Like

I was watching for that on a Bryson Smith sideline route… but Bryson outran the coverage so it didn’t even matter. If he hadn’t separated Tune wouldn’t have time to check down. It starts with the O’Line

1 Like

Facts:
Tune had not fully practiced since our last game. He was obviously limited
Bryson is obviously not ready to start.
Call me captain obvious but I do not pin this loss on Clayton. Yes, he might be the future…obviously.
Enough putting down our players. We are banged up right now. Deal with it. Is it obvious enough?

4 Likes

Meh…

1 Like

Tune can’t catch the balls, there were 3 for sure that if he connects we probably win. Receivers were a problem today

6 Likes

Almost seems like we run two different offenses. Tune hands off and Lil Holg runs the Air Raid

He threw some really nice deep balls. He needs work on the intermediate routes and pocket presence. He gets happy feet way too quickly.

3 Likes

He is hampered by his hamstring. Seriously everyone, do you know what it means to have an hamstring problem? What is a concern to me is the fact that our other QB’s are not “game ready” It is an entirely different “planet” to be practicing vs playing. You friends have to realise it. I am going to write over and over again. This is not a video game. It is live action.

4 Likes